Distance BCA Education in Ambala
Distance BCA Education in Ambala: BCA is a full-form Bachelor of Computer Application. It is a graduate course program offered in many colleges. As the name suggests, this is a wonderful course for students who are tech-savvy and want to pursue a career outside of computers, and dream of working as an IT professional. The course is largely related to computer applications and developing software. With more and more software professionals requiring our industry, this course is a suitable option to finish successfully. Correspondence in top reputed companies will be given priority to BCA students.
This program provides detailed knowledge about various concepts such as computer networks, programming languages, various hardware and software, and more. They will learn in-depth about each concept with hands-on practice. After completing this course, one can either apply for a job or try to study computer applications more deeply by selecting a Masters’s program.
What is BCA?
BCA means Bachelor in Computer Applications (BCA) and is a 3-year undergraduate course in computer applications. Today we have seen the rapid growth of the IT industry in India and this growth has created a lot of opportunities for computer graduates. Those who are interested in computers can definitely go for this course. A student can be very successful after completing the course. In addition, after completing the correspondence BCA, students can also go for a master’s in the same course as the Masters in Computer Applications (MCA), many may also opt for an MBA (Masters in Business Administration).
BCA Course Details
- The course is for students who are interested in the field of computer science and want to gain knowledge in various aspects of computer applications such as networking, software engineering, hardware engineering, website designing, and more.
- The correspondence BCA provides and demonstrates in-depth knowledge in the technical areas of industrial computing systems, which easily leads to the skills required to meet the challenges of the IT world.
- The average BCA course fee is INR 2-3 Lakhs.
- Some of the common subjects of BCA include Discrete Mathematics, Database Management Systems, Digital Computer Programming, Computer Networks, Cloud Computing, etc.
- This course requires students to learn various important and latest software languages such as Java, Oracle, C ++, Python, and alike, which are huge in demand in the tech industry.
Eligibility for Distance BCA Education in Ambala
Correspondence To be eligible to apply for the BCA course, one must have passed 10 + 2 with a minimum of 45 to 55% marks. This may vary for each college. In class 12 the person should have Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry as main subjects. Having Computer Science as the core subject can be an added benefit for the student. In recent years, candidates who have studied commerce or arts are also eligible to apply. English is important as a core subject because many companies rely on good communication in addition to computer skills. Courses are also offered on the basis of merit. Some institutes conduct entrance exams and on an interview as a selection method.
One other basic eligibility is that the candidate should be of 18 years of age. This is considered compulsory in some colleges.
Distance BCA Education in Ambala Subjects:
Computer Applications [BCA] is a three-year undergraduate course to increase knowledge about computer skills. It provides detailed knowledge of programming languages such as C, C ++, Oracle, Python, Java, web designing, business intelligence, and database management systems. The syllabus may vary according to the university but knowledge and core subjects are almost the same in most colleges.
As topics dealing with Java and C Programming are generally included in the BCA course, it is considered equivalent to Technology in Computer Science. Correspondence BCA course syllabus may vary from college to college but the correspondence BCA course information mentioned below is in relation to the order of teaching in most colleges. Correspondence After finishing the BCA course, the student has the option to pursue higher education through the MCA. The correspondence BCA course details mentioned below will give students domain expertise.
Subjects offered in BCA Course are:
- Computer Fundamentals
- System Analysis & Design
- In-depth Working of Computer Sub-system
- Organizational Behaviour
- Visual Basic
- Computer Laboratory & Practical work
Advantages of Distance BCA Education in Ambala
There are many reasons to study distance BCA. In the world of technology and IT in India, there is a great need for skilled professionals to service and solve various problems. Most students prefer to study this course because of the following benefits:
- This opens up a pool of job opportunities in various fields, particularly in the IT sector.
- Distance BCA is almost equivalent to a B.Tech course. The main advantage of opting for distance BCA is that it is a 3-year program while BTech is a 4-year course.
- A handful of colleges offer BCA specialization as well as in the fields of data science, data analytics, and computer science.
- Students have the opportunity to go for higher studies like MCA, add extra edge, and update their skills and experience, which leads to career development.
- Students become proficient in well-used programming languages such as JAVA, C ++, Python, CSS, Linux, etc., and at the same time hone their technical skills.
- A candidate with a distance BCA degree is in great demand as manpower continues to be replaced by the system and requires good skilled specialists and professionals who operate and function.
- In terms of salary, BCA graduates can start from INR 2.4-5 LPA, and after gaining industry experience and proficiency in advance technical skills, the salary increase can be around 30-40% and you can get INR 3.5-8. LPA after 2-4 years experience can earn around.
What after Distance BCA Education in Ambala?
This is one of the most common questions asked by candidates. You could give an instant thrust to your career by pursuing an MCA (Masters of Computer Applications) after distance BCA.
However, there are other options too that you could consider doing after completing your distance BCA degree:
- Prepare for CAT and go for an MBA in IT Management
- Complete your Master’s degree by studying MSC (IT)
- Go for a networking diploma and prepare for CCNP or CCNA certification
- Prepare for a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification or RedHat certificate and work as a system administrator or desktop technician or desktop desk assistant.
- You can improve your teaching skills and work as a computer teacher/instructor in schools, universities, and colleges.
- If you are good at web programming then improve your coding skills and make your career
- Web development. You can also work as an independent web designer.
- Many BCA graduates also go for government jobs. You can also consider one.
Scope of Distance BCA Education in Ambala
The job roles after distance BCA courses are diverse, and students can find career stability within 2–5 years of employment. The IT research industry is booming in India, and according to the data, the need for skilled professionals will double by 2025.
Therefore, today is the right time to study correspondence BCA and become an expert in the technical field of programming, networking, architecture, etc. Apart from programming, students can also enter IT’s nonprogramming files such as testing, quality assurance, technical support. , Etc. In the context of higher education, you can also go for postgraduate courses after successful completion of your correspondence BCA courses like BCA and MBA.
Some of the best courses after BCA are mentioned below:
Master of Computer Applications: The Master of Computer Applications, abbreviated MCA is an advanced course of 3 years duration, which is focused to provide in-depth knowledge in the field of computer science and its applications.
MBA in Information Management: This course is a management course that BCA students are interested in studying the fundamentals of information management. Common career options after completing MBA Information Management are Account Manager, IT Manager, Business Development, etc.
Master in Computer Management: The Master in Computer Management or simply MCM is a specialized degree dealing with various aspects of computer management. It provides sufficient knowledge and skills for the planning, design, and implementation of complex application software systems.
Career Opportunities after Distance BCA Education in Ambala
Once you are done with distance BCA education in Ambala, you have a whole new abundance of opportunities up to your sleeve. With the increasing use of computers and computer applications in the mobile, hotel, hospital and gaming sector, remote BCA students have great career opportunities in every field. They can get jobs in both the private and public sectors. Some exams will need to pass before getting the job.
Some of the job possibilities one can find are,
- Web Developer
- Software Developer
- System Manager
- Game Developers
- Games testers
- Software Architect
- Project Manager
- Team Leader
- Junior Programmer
- Software Tester
- System Engineer
- System Administrator
- Security and Surveillance
- E-Commerce Executive
- Chief Information Officer
- Government Departments
- Android App Developer
- Finance, and many more.
- Server/ Networking Trainee
Other opportunity options include becoming a teacher or professor in a school or college. There are few jobs related to the IT department in the Indian Navy and Indian Army. If you are good at coding, you can become an independent web designer.
The average salary scale for a BCA student
The top reputed companies offer the best package for BCA graduates. A fresher can earn from 25K to 40K in common IT companies. Training will be given in every company with a salary between 15-18K. But when it comes to the top companies, a person with the right skills and talent can earn a 6-digit salary. Salary increases will be made each year based on your performance and dedication.
An experienced BCA student with ten years of experience will earn up to 1 lakh per year. To move to a higher level in a company, a person has to complete a master’s degree to increase their income. Salary may vary in each region. With years of expertise, a computer professional can be more than happy with the salary he or she earns. A good, settled life is what will lead a person.