Distance BSc.IT Education in Ambala
Distance BSc.IT Education in Ambala: Like all other undergraduate programmes related to Information Technology, BSc (Bachelor of Science) in IT is basically about storing, processing, securing, and managing information. This degree is primarily focused on subjects such as software, databases, and networking. A correspondence BSc degree in IT is awarded to complete a program of study in the fields of software development, software testing, software engineering, web design, databases, programming, computer networking and computer systems. Graduates with an information technology background are capable of performing technology tasks related to the processing, storage, and communication of information between computers, mobile phones, and other electronic devices.
What is BSc.IT?
The correspondence BSc.IT program revolves around the field of information technology, which is essentially about the storage, processing, security and management of information. Networks, software development, and testing, information databases and programming, etc. are the subjects of study included in the course. The course can be pursued on any full-time and part-time basis in India.
- Distance BSc.IT focuses on the field of Information Technology and the various subjects that are related to it.
- The BSc.IT students will get to know the different ways by which bulk information can be managed, stored, and secured.
- Some of the important subjects that are covered in the course are Web Programming, Computer Fundamentals and Emerging Technology, Computer Organization and Architecture, Networking, and Internet Environment.
- The course is offered on both full-time as well as part-time basis.
- Correspondence BSc.IT graduates will be able to perform various technological tasks related to the management of data and information.
Distance BSc.IT Education in Ambala Eligibility
In order to be eligible for the B.Sc. IT course, the following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled:
- The students must complete his/her 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with 50% marks.
- He/She must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as their main subjects in 10+2.
- You need to appear for a few of the entrance exams conducted by different colleges and universities offering this course.
Distance BSc.IT Education in Ambala Syllabus
BSc.IT is a three years undergraduate degree programme. The Course can be studied in 6 terms. Check important topics that are covered throughout the programme:
- Basics of Computer Science
- Basics to Digital Electronics
- Mathematics I
- C Programming
- Discrete Mathematics
- Computer Organization
- Fundamental of LINUX (Open Source Software)
- Value and Ethics
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Operating Systems
- Data Structures
- Database Management Systems
- Computer Networking
- System programming
- System Analysis and design
- Analytical Skill Development
- Technical Writing
- Python programming
- software Engineering
- Enterprise resource planning
- Web Technology
- Graph Theory
- Distributed System
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Graphics
Distance BSc.IT Education in Ambala Admission Process
Admission to correspondence BSc.IT courses will depend on the marks secured by you in your 10 + 2 exam. Some colleges also consider students based on their performance in the entrance examination. Every college has its own procedure for admission. Admit cards are issued after the results of 10 + 2 examinations are declared. Details can be obtained from official websites for colleges/universities.
You can apply for correspondence BSc.IT colleges through merit also. Few of these merit-based BSc IT offering colleges invite applications for admissions. You can apply in these colleges by both online and offline methods of application. You will be required to submit your details including personal details, educational qualifications and more. After the final payment of the application fee, you will have to wait for the merit list issued by colleges and universities.
Some colleges and universities also conduct their merit tests at the college level while some also have national level entrance examinations. After passing the examination, candidates are called for counseling and group discussion rounds.
Distance BSc.IT Education in Ambala Highlights
Course Level – Undergraduate
Full-form – Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Duration – 3 years
Eligibility – Minimum 50% marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as the main subjects
Admission Process – Merit-based or Entrance Test
Course Fee – INR 90,000- INR 4.3 Lakhs
Average Salary – INR 2-4 Lakhs per annum
Job Positions – Programmers, Oracle PL/SQL Developer, IT Specialists, Software Developer, Technology Engineer, Technical Consultant, Graphic Designer.
Top Recruiters – Educational Institutes, Hospitals, Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry, Environmental Management and Conservation, Testing Laboratories, Forensic Crime Research Research Firms, etc.
Why Study Distance BSc.IT Education in Ambala?
The correspondence BSc.IT course can give you a very bright future. Here are a few reasons why you should take up a BSc.IT course:
- The students will have a deep understanding of ways of managing and securing huge amounts of data.
- They will get to know about subjects like software development, networking, databases, and programming.
- As the IT industries are growing rapidly, you need not face a lot of difficulty in acquiring a well-paid job.
- The average salary earned by an IT fresher is around 2-4 Lakhs per annum. Your income will increase with experience.
- A student can also opt for an academic career and teach at various academic institutes.
- He/She can also go for research activities.
- After completing this course you can also opt for government, well-paid, and reputed job positions.
- IT industry across the entire globe is booming like Tesla’s Roadster on Mars and getting into such an industry will be a one-time golden opportunity for an individual.
- Working with some major companies like Microsoft and Google are some enjoyable opportunities for a person pursuing Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Information Technology) degree.
- Database management and cloud computations are some of the brighter scope and vital areas where an aspirant or a keen individual of the course can kick-start his/her career.
- Grooming with some extensive and unconventional work culture as an Intern in Deloitte and Goldman Sachs are some of the pre-requisite opportunities preceding B.Sc (Information Technology) jobs that individual have.
Important Tips for BSc.IT Entrance Test
Preparation is of extreme importance if you wish to perform really well in an examination. So, let us see how you should prepare yourself for the BSc.IT entrance tests:
- Knowing the syllabus is really important. You need to cover all the important portions of the syllabus. The syllabus can be downloaded from the official website of the university.
- You must have a pretty decent score in your 10+2 examination. Otherwise, you will not be able to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- If your college conducts an entrance test, then you must perform well in the examination and acquire a good score. In that way, you will be able to clear the cut-off easily.
- Make a list of all the important dates related to the entry. This includes the last date for submission of application form, date of payment of application fee, date of entrance examination, etc. This will reduce your chances of missing an important deadline.
- In addition, do detailed research about the placement scenario and the curriculum of the institute you wish to be a part of. Before becoming a part of this you should know about the quality of education offered by the institute.
Advantages of pursuing Distance BSc.IT Education in Ambala
It is a job oriented course that caters to the needs of the IT Industry. IT Industry has had its phases of gloom. Still, the sector has been growing in the recent past. Many IT parks and Hubs are being introduced across many Indian states. So, under such circumstances, B.Sc. IT will help in acquiring a sound IT skill which will help him / her land to do a good job in the IT sector. Thanks to the advent of Digital India and the tech startup culture, the demand for IT professionals is increasing once again!
Also, B.Sc. A course on IT engineering will help save a year! In addition, this B.Sc. The degree can act as a platform from which anyone can go for further studies and this improves the qualification. For example, one can go for MBA / M SC etc. and improve the qualification and thus value!
Who will benefit from Distance BSc.IT Education in Ambala?
Candidates who want to build a decent career will benefit from B.Sc. IT program. Are you passionate about computers and IT systems? Are you interested in doing an office-based job working on networks, IT systems and software? If yes, then this program will be helpful for you. Meanwhile, you can get relevant programs like B.E. Or B.Tech. In IT Engineering, Bachelor of Information Technology, BCA, B.Sc. Computer science etc.
B.Sc. IT program will help you take your first step towards a career in IT sector. In order to achieve career growth, you may go for relevant PG courses such as – M.Sc., PG Diploma programs or MBA!
Distance BSc.IT Education in Ambala Scope
The future of an IT student is always quite bright. He/She may opt for an academic career and go on to pursue a post-graduation in this field.
- For a professional career, numerous openings are available. There are hundreds of private companies that are always in search of IT professionals.
- Some of the common areas of recruitment include IT companies, banks, etc. The candidates can also become a freelancer and work for various organizations on a part-time basis.
- There are also many jobs available in government sectors. However, for this, you have to appear for various government exams like UPSC. Government banks also provide employment to IT officers.
Career opportunities after Distance BSc.IT Education in Ambala
BSc.IT graduates can explore promising career opportunities across different sectors, IT companies, amongst others. Here are the top BSc.IT jobs:
- Software Developer
- Quality Analyst
- IT Specialists
- Technology Engineer
- Technical Consultant
- Graphic Designer
- Network Engineer
- IT Support Analyst
- IT Consultant
- Technical Sales Representative
- Web Designer
- Application Analyst
BSc.IT graduates can get an initial salary package of 2.5 lakh to 4 lakh per year and after gaining professional experience, their salary package can also go up to 10 lakh annually according to profile and company.