Diploma in Digital Marketing in Chandigarh and Mohali is a forward-thinking program that provides students with the communications, marketing, and technical skills needed to work in the digital marketing sector.
This program aims to educate students on the abilities required to design, implement, and manage successful multi-channel digital campaigns. Students will learn to create actionable digital marketing strategies and gain knowledge to increase sales and market awareness of small business and enterprise. This program offers a comprehensive course that provides the essential knowledge and skills required in modern-day businesses.
Students will learn in-depth about Google Ads, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Analytics, Mobile Marketing, and much more. Digital Marketing diploma degree courses in Chandigarh and Mohali are offered at both UG and PG levels under the management stream. At the UG level, you can opt for BBA/BMS with Digital Marketing as the specialization and at the PG level, you can opt for MBA in Digital Marketing. You can also opt from various online certification courses of short duration offered by private entities. If you are a working professional and wish to make a strike into the Digital Marketing field.
What is a Digital Marketing Diploma Course?
Digital marketing is the best & trending way of marketing nowadays. It is all about reaching customers through various digital channels like search engines, social media, email, and many more. Digital Marketing diploma courses in Chandigarh and Mohali will make sure you master the art of online marketing by reaching your target audiences more powerfully and accurately through several digital channels, to impress and engage with them for converting them to customers. It helps you to develop and manage marketing techniques for your company website. You will be certified by DMCA certification after completing the digital marketing course from Chandigarh and Mohali. The DMCA full form is Digital Marketing Certified Associate.
Eligibility for a Digital Marketing Diploma Course
- Any minimum graduate students who have an interest in the digital marketing side can go for this digital marketing course content and can take a certified exam.
- Applicants should get the required skills to begin a career in the digital marketing field.
- If you want to be eligible for the UG course in DMCA, you should clear 10+2 or equivalent from an acknowledged university or board.
- For the applicants who are interested to do PG in Digital India course, must be a graduate and clear 10+2+3 from a recognized university.
Digital Marketing Jobs and Top Companies
In recent years, Digital Marketing has gained immense popularity and today it is one of the most sought after career options. As every business is moving to the digital platform, it is expected that more jobs will be created in Digital Marketing and the demand for trained professionals will grow manifold. According to payscale.com, currently, the starting salary of a Digital Marketing Manager is Rs 4 lakh and upwards in India.
Some of the top Digital Marketing jobs and their profiles are given below:
- Market Research Analyst: The job of a market research analyst is to study the conditions of the market & observe the possibility of a sale of a service or product. These analysts gather data on consumer demographics, preferences, needs & buying habits and help companies understand the sale of its products & services. The starting salary of a Market Research Analyst is Rs 3.5 lakh and upwards.
- Content Marketer/Manager: A content marketer’s job is to create original and engaging content and promote the same on digital platforms in an organic way. The content marketer is also responsible for ensuring that the online content is search engine optimized. The starting salary of a Content Marketer/Manager is Rs 6.75 lakh and upwards.
- Digital Marketing Consultant: The responsibilities of a digital marketing consultant include overseeing SEO projects, web designing, social media promotion, and overseeing advertising campaigns. The starting salary of a Digital Marketing Consultant is Rs 5 lakh and upwards.
- Conversion Rate Optimizer: A conversion rate optimizer manages the key conversion points in marketing, manages and optimizes landing pages increase conversion rates, and optimizes lead-to-customer conversion rate.
- SEO Manager/Professional: An SEO Manager is responsible for developing and implementing adequate search engine optimization (SEO) strategies and activities like pay-per-click (PPC) marketing, and social media. The starting salary of SEO Manager/Professional is Rs 4 lakh and upwards
- Social Media Manager: A social media manager is expected to manage social media campaigns, increase the brand’s presence on social networking sites, build a network of social media influencers, post, and comment on relevant blogs, engage in online conversations, and attend to customer feedback and queries. The starting salary of a Social Media Manager is Rs 4 lakh and upwards
- PPC Search Manager: A person who is passionate about internet marketing and has the ability to think creatively can become a PPC Search Manager. A PPC manager must adapt to new business types quickly and apply the knowledge to marketing initiatives that can finally help in achieving client goals. The starting salary of a PPC Search Manager is Rs 5 lakh and upwards
- SEO Executive: A SEO executive conducts an on-site and off-site analysis of the SEO competitors of its clients. On-site and off-site SEO strategies are created alongside detailed keyword research. Also, the optimum use of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is done and attention is paid to any significant change in Google algorithm. The starting salary of an SEO Executive is Rs 4 lakh and upwards
- Email Marketer: The main responsibilities of an email marketer includes identifying the target audience and growing the email list. An email marketer’s responsibility also includes designing and implementing direct email marketing campaigns, proof-reading emails, ensuring mobile-friendly email templates, writing newsletters, upgrading email templates using graphics, personalization, and advanced features. Ensuring prompt and accurate communication with clients is also a part of an email marketer’s job. The starting salary of an Email Marketer is Rs 4 lakh and upwards.
Diploma in Digital Marketing Course Content
- Digital Marketing Principles and Practice
Essentially this is your introduction to Digital Marketing as a WHOLE taste test of what you then learn more thoroughly and in-depth throughout the next subjects.
- Content Marketing and Media.
You know the stuff you scroll past on social media from businesses and companies you follow, articles that pop up when you google search a question, videos you engage with on youtube, etc. That is all Content (and Marketing) and that’s what this subject is all about.
- Digital Designs Principles
Aesthetics in branding matter and a visual online presence can be the difference of whether a potential client notices you or not. Learn how to use Adobe Creative Cloud and pick up some graphic design skills to help you become a stand-out marketer.
- Websites and eCommerce
Want to learn how to *actually* create and develop your own WordPress website and digital storefront? Such an awesome skill to have! Knowledge of content management systems (CMS) like WordPress are in high-demand in many job applications these days.
- Mobile Marketing
From apps to mobile immersive experiences and future digital marketing trends. You learn about how all-important mobiles fit into a digital marketing strategy and how to leverage these opportunities for the best campaign results.
- Social Media Marketing and Email
Not all social media platforms are cut out for your intended target audience. Learn about which channels are best for which types of people and how to implement an influencer marketing strategy. Email marketing is not one to overlook either with many e-commerce businesses absolutely thriving off this low-cost tool.
- Search Engine Marketing
Learn how to set up your website and content marketing efforts to rank high and show up when people Google (not just you or your business name) but questions and queries for information they are seeking. Learn all about Google Ads and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) too.
- Data Analysis and Reporting
Data doesn’t lie and data-driven decisions are where it’s at! With the huge technological advancements and so much data at your fingertips, learn how to use this information to your advantage and to make better business decisions.
Who should study for the Diploma in Digital Marketing?
A wide range of delegates will find this course essential to their career progression and digital marketing understanding. This course is designed to help you achieve:
- A detailed understanding of digital marketing
- Career progression into digital marketing
- An understanding as to how to successfully plan and implement a digital marketing campaign
- An understanding of how to maximize return on investment measurement from digital marketing activities
Diploma in Digital Marketing Syllabus, Modules, Outline, Curriculum
Applicants must know what they would learn after choosing for the digital marketing diploma course in Chandigarh and Mohali. So, before getting enrolled in the course, applicants should be aware of the digital marketing syllabus and exam concepts. Hence, we have provided the following table for you to check the whole syllabus of a Digital Marketing Diploma Course. Have a look at the digital marketing course contents before you enroll in any of your chosen institutes:
Introduction to Digital Marketing
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Why Digital Marketing?
- Digital Marketing platforms?
- Digital Marketing – Organic & Paid
- Digital Marketing era and the way forward
- Digital Marketing for students, professionals, and businesses
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Site Map Creators
- Browser-based analysis tools
- Page Rank tools
- Pinging & indexing tools
- Dead links identification tools
- Open site explorer
- Domain information/whois tools
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- What is SEO?
- Growth of SEO in recent years
- An ecosystem of a search engine
- What are the kinds of traffic
On-Page Optimisation (OPO)
- What is on-page optimization?
- HTML basics
- CSS basics
- Meta Tags usage
- Graphics Optimization
- Contextual interlinking
- Microformats & schemas
- Improving demographic score
- Linking Strategies
- Competitor Analysis
- Link Baiting
- Professional Article Exchange
- Social Book Marking and Promotions
- Directory submissions
Analyzing Account Performance
- Account interface analysis of data
- Understanding metrics
- Search Terms report
- Placement Performance report
- Analyzing keywords, Ads
- Landing page relevance
- Quality score
- Ad Rank
- Cost/Benefit analysis of campaigns
- How to add/remove relevant keywords
- Optimization Process
- Keyword Optimization
- Ad Text Optimization
- Landing page optimization
- Bid/Budget optimization
- Return on investment Vs Branding
- Attain equilibrium b/w keyword relevance, ad text, and Landing page quality
- Understanding LPQ and issues
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Introduction to SEM
- SEM platforms – paid platforms
- Introduction to Google AdWords
- What is Google AdWords?
- How is it different from other platforms?
- Create an AdWords account
- Key terminologies in Google AdWords
- Google AdWords Account Structure
- Ad approval process
- Campaign creation process
- Search & Display network
- Keyword Match types
- Keyword selection (Keyword planner)
- Display Planner
- Ad Extensions
- Different types of extensions
- Creating location extensions
- Creating call extensions
- Create Review extensions
- Ad creation process
- Keyword Grouping
- Bidding techniques – Manual / Auto
- Site Targeting
- Keyword targeting
- Demographic Targeting / Bidding
- CPC-based, CPA-based & CPM-based accounts
Advanced Campaign Settings
- How to handle different devices
- Mobile-specific bids
- Ad Scheduling
- Ad Rotation
- Ad delivery settings
- AdWords Editor
- Creating optimized campaigns
- Understanding AdWords Editor options
- Easy optimization of accounts
- Analysis of accounts using AdWords Editor
- AdWords Editor shortcuts
- Analyzing existing accounts
- Exporting accounts in different formats
- Understanding Conversion Tracking
- Types of Conversions
- Setting up Conversion Tracking
- Verify Conversion Tracking
- Tracking Conversions
- Optimizing Conversions
- Track offline conversions
- Analyzing conversion data
- Conversion optimizer
- Target CPA
- What is youtube advertising?
- Why should one advertise on youtube?
- Creating youtube campaigns
- Choose the audience for video ads
- Instream ads
- In-video ads
- In-search ads
- In-display ads
- Measuring your YouTube ad performance
- Drive leads and sales from YouTube ads
Working with Display Network
- Ad Formats
- Creating Image Ads
- Optimizing image ads
- Choosing placements
- Frequency capping
- What are mobile ads?
- Creating mobile ads?
- What are the types of mobile ads?
- AdWords for mobile
Click to Call Campaigns
- Create click to call campaign
- Analyze the campaigns
- Optimize the ads for mobile
My Client Center (MCC)
- What is MCC?
- Who can be an MCC?
- How to signup for an MCC account?
- Adding clients for MCC account
- Monitoring child accounts
- What is MDS?
- UI Access and API access
- Creating multiple MCCs
- Tracking invalid clicks
- What should be done
- IP exclusion
- Sharing an AdWords account
- Different access levels
- Admin access
- Standard Access levels
- Email-only Access
- Read-only access
Billing in AdWords
- Different types of billing
- Postpay and Prepay [Automatic and Manual]
- Billing issues
- Retry card
- Troubleshooting issues
- Primary card and back up card
- Promo codes and working with them
Dynamic Search Ads
- What are the dynamic ads?
- Creating dynamic search ads
- Keyword Insertion
- What is a shared library?
- Shared Budgets
- Sharing negative keywords
- Creating a shared audience
- Running keyword reports
- Campaign and Ad group level reports
- Placement performance report
- Running analysis reports
- What is remarketing?
- How do I create a remarketing campaign?
- Remarketing campaigns
- Creating custom combinations
- Creating URL rule
- Creating a remarketing tag
- Bing AdCenter
- Facebook Paid Marketing
- Running paid campaigns
- Managing interests
- Create custom audiences
- Create multiple adverts
- Power editor
- View FaceBook Insights
- Data Interpretation
- LinkedIn Paid Campaigns
A/B split testing Web Analytics
- Introduction to Web Analytics
- GA Terminology (Dimensions & Metrics)
- Introduction to Reports
- Audience Reports, Traffic Sources, and Content Reports
- Basic Setup
- Campaign Tagging & Reporting
- Understanding Conversions
- Understanding Goals and Funnels
- Custom Reporting
- Understanding Events
- Linking and Using Data from Google Adwords
- Profile Filters
- Visitor Flow
- Real-Time Data
- Blog Marketing
- Article Marketing
- Cross promotions
- How to effectively market content
- Call to action via a content
- Guest blogging
- Content Marketing tools (Around 30 of them)
- Importance of email marketing
- Email Marketing platforms
- Creating e-mailers
- Tracking emailers
- Open rates and CTR of emailers
- Drive leads from emailers
- What are opt-in lists
- Create forms
Lead Management & Digital Marketing
- Web to lead forms
- Web to case forms
- Lead generation techniques
- Leads are everywhere
- Social media and lead gen
- Inbuilt tools for Digital Marketing
- Ip Tracker
- CPC reduction (in case of paid ads)
- Group posting on Social Media platforms
Social Media Marketing
- Social Media, Social networking & Social Media Marketing Defined
- Blogging and microblogging
- Social networking
- Video Sharing
Social Shopping & Opinions
- Social News and Social Bookmarking
- Social events
- Social Media Strategy
- Introduction to Social Media
- What is Social Media?
- How Social Media developed
- Managing Information Aggregators
- Google Alerts
Getting Your Company Ready for Social Media
- Content Management
- Scheduling & Creating content
- Managing content programs
- Trademark Implications
- Working with Tumblr
- Who are they?
- How to find them?
- How to use them to benefit your brand?
- Creating groups and pages
- Tips and Guides
- Paid Promotion
- Set-up and usage
- Promoted Tweets
- What is Tweetdeck?
- Tips and Guides
- Review of profiles
- Linkedin posts
- Linkedin promotions
- Evolution of online communities
- How ideas travel
Social Media Measurement
- The ROI in Social Media Marketing
- Tools and Dashboards
- Reputation and crisis management
Social Media Measurement and Metrics
- Quantifying success
- Data mining and social media
- Social Media Measurement tools
- Data and social media
Other Social Media Tools
- Google Trends
- Trending Topics
- Twitter trends
- Social Media Trends
Facebook Paid Ads
- Facebook Object Ads
- Page Post Ads
- Sponsored Stories
- Facebook Offers
- Facebook Sponsored Stories
- Remarketing Ads
- Custom Audience
- Action Specific Targeting
- Facebook Premium Ads
What you will learn in Social Media?
- How to get your business checking-in
- Setting up accounts on second-tier platforms
- Promoting social media pages in other media
- Best social media listening and management tools
- Creating positive chatter in social media
- Linking social media accounts
- Utilizing discussion boards and social groups
- Metrics, Measurement, and Evaluation
- Defining key terms in social media
- Establishing goals and key tracking metrics
- Free social media measurement tools
- Benefits of popular and custom URL shorteners
- Calculating acquisition costs and hard ROI from social media
- Creating customized campaign performance reports
- Social Media Case Studies
- Major brand case study
- Small company case study
- Small B2B case study
- Big brand digital media site side optimization
- Using social media for brand awareness
- Using social media for direct response
Specializations on Digital Marketing Course
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Web Analytics
- Mobile Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Inbound Marketing
- Growth Hacking
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Digital Marketing Career Options
It may be startup, mid-level or top MNCs, no matter whatever the size of the company, everyone is opting for digital marketing techniques to attract their customers. So, companies are starting online marketing or internet marketing methodologies for enhancing their branding. As there are various job opportunities for DMCA certified candidates. Below we have given a list of job designations that candidates can fit after taking digital marketing courses.
Opportunities for Digital Marketing Certified Candidates
- Content Marketing.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Web Analytics.
- Email Marketing.