The graphic designing Diploma course in Chandigarh and Mohali has got a new edge in this digital revolution where everything is being posted, shared, and engaged every second at several digital platforms. Ask yourself how many times you have shared an Image, an Infographics, a Visual Content. There is always a graphic designer behind that. Every Social Media content you see, you share, you engage has a graphic designer behind that. Now you can imagine who doesn’t need the best graphic designers. Not only large businesses but small businesses also need a graphic designer to have their businesses online. The more online addicted we become the more graphic designers we need. We get loads and loads of creative ideas in our day to day life. When we map our ideas into paper, It starts taking a shape and becomes an art. Learn this art of Graphic designing diploma in Chandigarh and Mohali.
Art in the form of graphical content is Graphic design. Graphic design is the process of visual communication of ideas and creativity through the use of typography, photography, and illustration. We craft our ideas on paper and give them a name. That Art can be pictorial or informative. Now, this is high me for you to unleash your Art, your Creativity, and your Ideas Digitally. Add Digital skills to your talent to fly as high as you have never thought of. Add Graphic designing skills to your ideas to show the world who you can be. Add Expertise to your art to showcase the best portfolio in the Graphic designing Industry.
About Diploma in Graphic Design
Diploma in Graphic Design is a diploma level Animation, Multimedia, and Gaming program that has a duration of 1 year. The course aims at developing the art or skill of combining pictures and text which helps students develop a creative approach and practical skills. Through Diploma in Graphic Design in Chandigarh and Mohali, topics such as photography, 3D design, fine art, graphics, jewelry, video, textiles, printmaking, and glass, and digital media can be explored.
The curriculum of the course focuses on imparting an understanding of different software and computer skills. After completion of a Diploma in Graphic Design in Chandigarh and Mohali, applicants are offered several job opportunities. The stream of Graphic Design has been growing in greatness due to its propensity for creativity and development of new designs with its applicability in a variety of fields. Diploma in Graphic Designing in Chandigarh and Mohali is an all convincing program wherein the students are instilled with the knowledge of multimedia, its principles, and application in different sectors. The graphics art is seen in magazines, books, advertisements, and websites that are created using the tools of graphic design.
The program not only concentrates on imparting the knowledge of graphic designing including illustration, photoshop, layering, and Corel, students are also transmitted with the knowledge of editing, 2D Design, photography, printmaking in glass and textiles, video editing, and digital media. Applicants are required to possess a passion for designing, creation, and have a creative set of minds to create productive work.
Diploma in Graphic Design curriculum concentrates more on computer skills and transmitting an understanding of different software that is used in the designing process. The students after the completion of each set, of course, are required to present projects. The study also comprises seminars by professionals, workshops for upgrading drawing skills as well as for polishing the interpersonal skills of the student.
Diploma in Graphic Design opens up profitable opportunities in the sectors of designing, whereby the students have job scopes both on domestic and international grounds. They can work for designing studios, generate games, fashion companies, IT, and much more. The program aims to develop the overall growth of the student in terms of communication, organizational skills, computer skills, and skills of editing to pursue higher programs in this field as well as improves the scope of career in different fields.
Diploma in Graphic Design Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria to pursue a diploma in Graphic Design varies from college to college. Captured below are the minimum requirements that a candidate is expected to meet applying for admission to a desired college or university.
- Candidates should have passed class 12th in any stream from a recognized board of education.
- Some colleges have set an aggregate percentage for an HSC exam. Students who have acquired either equal to or more than that are considered for admission.
- Few colleges even let students wait for the result or appearing for the intermediate exam to apply for the course, provided that they produce the prerequisites and necessary documents before the prescribed date.
Diploma in Graphic Design Course Suitability
- The course is suitable for those who have a great passion & dedication to make a glorious career in the field of graphic design & want to show their creative talent to the world.
- They should have sharp skills with proper methods and software tools.
- They also need to possess an innovative mind as it is crucial in drawing patterns.
How is Diploma in Graphic Design Course Beneficial?
- The course is beneficial to allow designers to conceive, negotiate, and realize design concepts for complex projects using sophisticated communication, organizational, and project management skills.
- They may take responsibility for the work of others in terms of establishing and monitoring systems to ensure the effective production of work.
- Students who complete the course successfully become eligible for placement in one of the finest design studios in Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad & other parts of India where graphic design job opportunities are available.
Importance of Graphic Designing Diploma Courses
Students with an artistic flair are recommended to have a Diploma or Certificate in Graphic Design course which blends the principles of art and design with relevant design applications and practices. Specializing in this field enables students to pursue a variety of career options.
Graphic Design is a program where students will learn the essential technical skills and training that they will need to begin successful careers in the ever-changing field of graphic design. The end goal of most courses is to produce students who have created strong, eye-catching portfolios that easily translate into web-based and print designs.
Syllabus & Courses
- Computer Studies
- Typographic Design
- Generic Skills
- Graphics Principle and Method of Design Introduction to Multimedia
- Basic Information
- Colour Theory for Computer
- Sound Principles
- Visual Communication
- Digital Publishing
- Principles of Management
- Drawing as Basis for 2D and 3D Animation
- Design: Character
- Background & Concept
- Team Management
- Introduction to Computer Animation
- Modeling Using CAD
- Web Design
- Digital Portfolio Development & Presentation
- Multimedia Authoring
- Flash & Scripting for the Web
- Web Campaign Implementation
- Animation the Production
- Sound Recording
- Breakdown: Voice
- Music & Effects Film
- Composing/Shooting on Film
- Project-I + Case Study I
- Industrial Training
- Live Project
Required Skills for Graphic Designing Diploma Course
Graphic design is a brilliant career option in recent times as it provides the possibility of a wide range of opportunities. The students that follow graphic designing are generally tech geeks who have an artistic influence. There is a certain set of required skill sets that furthers their academic brilliance and offers a higher possibility of employment. The same has been listed below:
- Creativity – Graphic designing is an artistic profession, where one cannot be guaranteed a career unless they can brew fresh ideas to solve communication problems with visual content. You require a plethora of creative imagination to captivate the audience and deliver a crisp message without copying the content.
- Adaptability – The trend around the world is changing rapidly, and unless one can adapt to the changing scenario and further their skill, it would be tough to survive in such a competitive creative field.
- Team spirit – The process of developing an idea or concept requires multiple brilliant minds. Unless one can collaborate and work with different clients and professionals effectively, it’s not possible to deliver the required content. A graphic designer has to often work closely with various other professionals.
- Knowledge – In India, Graphic designing graduates need to be master-of-all. They should have first-hand knowledge about HTML/JAVA, programming languages, and photography, among others.
Graphic Design Diploma Courses Objective
This professional Graphic Design course would train the student to apply the principles and elements of design in product branding and advertising. Students will have complete hands-on graphic design training on all popular applications such as Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC, etc. used in print mediums, special classes based on Typography, Colour Sense will expand the knowledge of students towards aesthetics.
Diploma in Graphic Design Employment Areas
- Colleges & Universities
- Fashion Companies
- Gaming Websites
- Graphic Design Companies
- IT Companies
- Multimedia Content Writing
Career Options and Job Prospects
Diploma in Graphic Design is a diploma level course. Students can opt for higher studies in Graphic Design or can start working after qualifying a diploma in Graphic Design. Given below are the recruitment areas and opportunities which will be available to a candidate upon completion of the course. Diploma in Graphic Design proves to be a beneficial course for students who wish to pursue their career in the creative field of graphics and its application. Students inbuilt with the passion and zeal to explore the vast spectrum of designing marvels find a plethora of opportunities laid out for them on the employment front after the completion of the program. Candidates are made proficient in the fields of 3D designing, CAD, Multimedia, Flash, Scripting, and much more.
Candidates with their dedication and competence have scopes in the creative field of Fashion, Gaming, Websites, IT companies, and many others. They can become Editorial Designer, Creative Director, Multimedia Programmer, Advertising Art Director, and much more.
Top Recruitment Areas: Here are some of the areas or sectors that actively lookout for a professional who has pursued a Diploma in Graphic Design.
- Corporate Businesses
- Training Institutions
- TV and Film Company
- Design Studios
- Multimedia Companies
- Television Industry
- Commercial Packaging
- Ad Agencies
- Publishing Houses
- Web Designing
- Marketing Firms
- Printing and Publishing
Hiring Companies: Mentioned below are the top organizations and companies that offer career opportunities to aspirants.
- Cogwheel Studios
- Designer Graphics
- Wipro technologies
- Fisheye, New Delhi
- Vistaprint Inc
- General Motors Design
- Edge Studio, New Delhi
- Eastern Silk Industries Ltd
- Think Design, Hyderabad
- SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd
- Mangoblossom Design, Mumbai
- Design Factory India
- Moonraft Innovation Labs Pvt. Ltd
Job Profiles: The top job profiles that can be considered after finishing a diploma in graphic design are mentioned below.
- Advertising Art Director
- Corporate Identity Designer
- Creative Director
- Editorial Designer
- Multimedia Programmer
- Packaging Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Layout Designer
- SEO Consultant
- Flash Animator
- Web Developer