MBA Distance education in Chandigarh offers universally famed universities the best distance education programs that offer necessary tools and strategies for career starters, career changers, and career advancers. These distance education programs are designed to offer working people and aspiring career professionals the ability to get additional education quickly, conveniently, and affordably
Distance MBA is the duly approved course by the University Grants Commission (UGC). It provides the best option for working experts and other students who can not attend classroom MBA programs. The UGC (Online Courses) Regulations, 2018, has declared on May 24, 2018, that higher educational institutions can offer the distance learning online degree, diploma, and certificate courses at par with their regular classroom programs. At the time of Covid-19 disease, Distance MBA can fulfill the dream of doing an MBA by keeping social distance and keeping away the CoronaVirus.
Institutions who have been providing such courses, duly approved by the statutory authority, at the undergraduate level as regular classroom programs, or as open and distance learning programs, and where at least one batch has graduated, are eligible to provide distance learning programs. Such online Distance learning courses require a minimum National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) score of 3.26 on the 4-point scale.
What is MBA Distance Education?
Distance MBA course is a flexible and affordable Government recognized MBA course which does not need you to attend regular daily classes. So, if you are eligible to pursue a full-time MBA for lack of time or due to high cost, Distance MBA Education is the best option. MBA Distance Education in Chandigarh provides one of the best universities to all the students according to their courses. Distance education, involving Distance MBA, is directed by the University Grants Commission (UGC) which is working for better quality and better governance in this sector.
If you are looking for Distance MBA courses, there are many MBA colleges providing Distance MBA in India. But, there are only very few that provide good value for your time and effort. MBA Distance Education in Chandigarh will help you decide which Distance MBA Program to choose.
Distance MBA Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Distance MBA differ according to the institute and duration of the program. However, the common Distance MBA Eligibility Criteria are:
- Bachelor’s degree/ graduation from authorized University
- A valid score in any of MBA entrance exams like State Level MBA/ MMS-CET/ MAT/ CMAT/ CAT/ ATMA/ XAT or identical management entrance test.
- Some colleges manage their own aptitude test if you don’t have any other test score
- Work Experience is pressed, but it is not an important requirement
Who Should Pursue Distance MBA?
Correspondence MBA or Distance MBA is meant for people with less time and resources. A working expert, fresh graduate, or stay-at-home mother – anyone interested in pursuing an MBA course can choose for it. All one essential is a bachelor’s degree and meeting the course eligibility criteria. Also, the cost of a Distance MBA course is much less than a regular MBA course.
MBA is considered necessary to climb the ladder of collective success. But, it is hard to shuffle work, family, and study. Hence, a successful hassle-free but quality management degree becomes important. “Qualitative education is critical. Correspondence courses are convenient for working executives. There is no financial uncertainty for the candidate or the requirement for geographical relocation.
However, Distance MBA needs dedication and disciple. The absence of regular classes can lead to distraction and students not taking up lessons properly.
Benefits of Distance MBA
If you are still having doubts, Distance MBA Programs provides a lot of benefits and advantages for students and working professionals. Key benefits are:
- Operative Time Management: Distance MBA offers the flexibility of time and pace over a regular MBA. It is well suited for people, who due to time, money, or other constraints cannot afford to do a full-time MBA.
- Power of education technology, direct to your home: Distance MBA education has greatly advantage from the rise of communication and education technology. Even premier Universities and B-schools such as MIT and Harvard Business School use education technology to deliver programs all over the world. Further, MOOCs and other platforms such as Coursera, Edex, and Udacity have removed the stigma connected with distance education.
- Cost-effective Option: One of the biggest advantages of Distance MBA programs is its low fee structure. While a regular MBA can cost you everywhere in between 5-15 Lakhs, a good Distance MBA course fee ranges from Rs 75,000 to Rs 1.5 lakhs.
- Industry-applicable curriculum: Best Distance MBA institutes like NMIMS University, Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning, and IMT CDL are well aware of the changing business environment and hence provide an upgraded and industry-relevant curriculum to the students.
- Recognized by Regulatory Bodies: Distance MBA provided by recognized MBA colleges are approved by UGC’s Distance Education Bureau. You can check about the status of acceptance of any distance MBA program by visiting the DEB website.
Scope after MBA Distance Education in Chandigarh?
Distance MBA, as we all know, is an MBA course imparted in distance mode through correspondence. In such a program, the students are not required to attend classes, and the lectures, tutorials, and assignments are distributed/submitted by post or at the appointed study center. After the completion of the distance MBA program, a candidate can find numerous opportunities in sectors like Finance, Marketing, Insurance, Human Resources, Accounting, Risk Management, etc. Jobs for such graduates range from the typical finance and marketing director roles to manager, portfolio manager, finance analyst, credit risk manager, HR manager, employee relation manage, sales manager, digital media manager; also many roles in advertising and market research.
Nowadays, Distance MBA courses are enhancing more and more popularity among students all over the world. This is because MBA courses and programs in various streams have been proven to be very helpful in getting a good job as well as acquiring various skills related to that particular field. Even by pursuing a distance learning MBA course, people are gaining high value in their job placements and career growth opportunities. Here, we are going to discuss the career opportunities one would get after completing various distance learning MBA programs.
A distance MBA degree in International Business can fetch overseas jobs in import and export, shipping, consultancy, logistics, and international placement. IT management through distance mode is another specialization that provides promising prospects. Media & Communications is another field where an MBA degree course will put you ahead of the rest.
Distance MBA Education in Chandigarh, graduates can also seek suitable opportunities for themselves in public sectors. They are eligible to apply for government jobs as full-time MBA graduates. Banks, Railways, Airport, PSUs, etc. seek MBA graduates for multiple high-level posts.
Aspiring candidates must keep in mind that MBA in Operations through distance mode, however, is not a good idea. The course includes some programs that require a physical presence in the class. In the absence of experience of practical application, job prospects in the market decrease. MBA distance education in Chandigarh, distance mode is beneficial in case of specialization that doesn’t require practical applications.
Why us for MBA Distance Education in Chandigarh?
- We provide a comprehensive state-of-the-art syllabus leading to expert MBA, MCA, and M.Sc. degrees and other professional degrees
- We provide a competitive edge in the global business environment by updating professional skills through distance Mode
- We extend the advantages of state-of-the-art technical education to the so-far unreached rural masses
- We provide the change management in Distance mode through inquiry-based syllabus updation and with the use of innovative E-Learning teaching aids
- We are committed to creating quality experts to meet the emerging industrial and social requirements through:
- Innovative & Creative Teaching
- Applied Research
- Placing faith in Human Values
- Industrial Interaction
- Aiming at continual development in all the activities