If you are looking for the list of best courses after 10th standard in Arts, Science, and Commerce, then surely you will be in 10th standard. So this is the right place for you because here you will get everything after the 10th course. The course you choose is up to you. However, there are some things that you need to consider based on your interest.
Choosing the right course is a powerful thing. This can affect your future so choosing the right career option is an important step. You have to choose the right and suitable course to study after 10th standard. So that later it is not regretted and it is not later what you want to be and what you have become.
Art is the best stream for students who want to become teachers, lawyers, anchors, professors, and go into politics. In Arts, you will have many subjects like History, Geography, English, Psychology, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Sanskrit and Philosophy. Once you finish your 12th art stream, you can join any of the following
BA – Bachelor of Arts
MA – Master of Arts
B.ED – Bachelor of Education
M.ED – Master of Education
BSW – Bachelor of Social Work
MSW – Master of Social Work
M.Phil – Master of Philosophy
P.hd – Doctor of Philosophy
For those who want to become a Chartered Account, Professor, Bank PO, Teacher, Finance Manager, Bank Manager, Stock Broker, Marketing Manager, Economist, Cost Accountant, Accountant Executive, HR, and many more, the commerce stream can be a great one. Commerce stream includes Business Studies, Statics, Economics, Mathematics, English, Computer, Accountancy, etc. in various subjects.
After finishing your 12th commerce stream you can go for any of the following courses
B.com – Bachelor of Commerce
M.com – Master of Commerce
BBA – Bachelor of business administration
BCA – Bachelor of Computer Application
BMS – Bachelor of Management Studies
MBA – Master of Business Administration
Bachelor in Economics
CA – Chartered Accountant
CS – Company Secretary And many more.
Science stream is one of the lists of best courses after 10th standard. This can be great for those who want to become engineers, doctors, scientists, pilots, teachers, professors, chemists, nurses, loco pilots and join the Indian Navy, Indian Air Force, and many more.
You will have two groups in Science Stream namely
Group A – Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
Group B – Biology, Physics, Chemistry
If you Mathematics you can go with any of the following courses after 12th
BE ( Bachelor of Engineering ) / B.tech ( Bachelor of Technician )
ME ( Master of Engineering ) / M.tech ( Master of Technician )
B.Sc – Bachelor of Science
M.Sc – Master of Science
B.Ed– Bachelor of Education
M.Ed– Master of EducationP.hd-Doctor of Philosophy
If you have Biology you can join the below courses after completing 12th
MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
B.Pharm – Bachelor of Pharmacy
M.Pharm – Master of Pharmacy
B.Sc – Bachelor of Science
M.Sc – Master of Science
Diploma in Engineering Courses after 10th
10th passed students can even do diploma in engineering courses. They must be from the Science and Mathematics stream to do. Diploma in an engineering program of 3 years duration and you can choose any of them
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Fabrication Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Mining Engineering
Medical Courses after Class 10th
After finishing 10th, you went to a doctor. But if you are keen to make a career in the medical profession, then check the courses available after your 10th standard. A look at the best courses after 10th in the medical stream.
- Diploma in Rural Healthcare
- Diploma in Paramedic Nursing
- Pathology Lab Technician
- Diploma in Hospital Assistance
- Certificate of Nursing Assistants
- Diploma in Nursing Assistance
Paramedical Courses after 10th
It is about Health Care Courses for those who are interested in providing clinical services to patients. The Course lasts for 2 Years and they are as under
DOT – Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology
Travel and Tourism Courses after 10th Standard
DMLT– Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
DHFM – Diploma in Hospital Food Service Management
The tourism industry in India is booming day by day. According to the World Travel Council, the country has the fastest travel areas in the world. Thus you can try the best travel and tourism courses after class 10th and make the career different from the regular ones.
Diploma in Food & Beverage Management
- Diploma in Food Technology
- Diploma in Nutrition
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Hotel Stores Management
- Diploma in Food & Beverage Production
- Diploma in Front Office & Reception Management
- Diploma in Catering and Catering Technology
- Diploma in Restaurant & Hotel Management
ITI Courses after 10th Class
ITI stands for Industrial Training Institute and is known for employment-oriented training programs. The main objective of ITI is to instill skills in students and train them to be a solid workforce so that they can find employment. The ITI program usually lasts one or two years. However, the duration of the course depends on the nature of the course.
- Facilities Management (old-age homes, hospitals, etc)
- Legal/ Para-Legal Assistant
- Body & Beauty Care
- Quantity Surveyor
- Data Entry Operator
- Laboratory Technician
- Hospitality Staff
- Baking & Confectioning
- Medical Technician
- Fashion Designing
- Automobile Electrical Technician
- Denture Maker
- Logistics Assistant
- Nutrition Assistant
- Fireman and Disaster Relief
- Airline Steward/ Stewardess
- Mechanical Draftsman
- Welding Technician
- Automobile Mechanical Technician
- Dental Lab Technician
- Event Management
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Technician
- Food Technician
- Chemical Plant Operator
- Floriculture & Commercial Landscaping
- Dairy Management
- Communications Equipment Technician
- Food Processing
- Corporate Housekeeping
- Desktop Publishing
- Civil Draftsman
- Agricultural Farm Management
- IT and Electronics Maintenance
IT & Computer Technology Courses after 10th Class
You can refer to the best course in IT & Computer Technology after 10th by referring below. Through these courses, you can do an entry-level job and with little experience, you can opt for higher courses like a diploma.
- Certificate Course in Search Engine Marketing
- Diploma Computer Technician
- Diploma in Hardware Maintenance
- Certificate in Social Media Management
- Certificate in Search Engine Optimization
Indian Armed Forces Courses after 10th
If you want to serve the country join Indian Armed Courses. If you are willing to serve the nation check out the best courses after the 10th standard.
- Soldier (General Duty)
- Soldier (Tradesman)
Computer Courses after 10th Class
These days computer knowledge should be one in almost every field and without computer knowledge, it has become almost impossible to get a job. So check the list of computer courses after the 10th and include them during your vacation period. You take a lot of time to discuss these courses and you can gain knowledge.
- Basic Computer Course
- Course on Computer Concept
- Computer Programming Certification Course
Other Vocational Courses after 10th Standard
Vocational courses are industry-specific courses that train students with skills for a particular profession. You can acquire the necessary skills through practical and theoretical learning. Students who develop specific skills in a specific profession can pursue career growth and be hired from professional institutions themselves.
- Tourism and Travel Techniques Course
- Pre-School Teacher Training
- Banking and Financial Service Course
- DTP (Desktop Publishing) and Printing Technology
- Diploma in Insurance and Marketing
- Hotel Operations Course
- Dental Technician Course
Short Term or Certificate Courses after 10th
Other than the aforementioned courses you can go with numerous certificate courses after the 10th. Few Examples are along the lines
- Certificate Programme in MS-Office
- Certification Course in SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Diploma in 2D and 3D Animation
- Diploma in Computer Applications
- Certificate Course in Graphic Designing
- Certificate Course in Web Designing
- Certificate Course in Programming Language (JAVA, C++, PHP, SQL)
- Certification Course in ethical hacking
- Certificate in App development
Diploma in Journalism
However, you won’t find many of the institutes which provide you with a diploma in journalism after 10th as most of the degree and diploma institute find you eligible after 12th class.
Still, here the skills you need,
- Writing skills
- Observational skills
- Time management skills
- A natural interest in news and current events
- Investigation skills and more
As the course is completed you can be an editor, reporter, newsreader, photojournalist, anchor, and more.
However, your job profile depends on your qualifications. As the authenticity of the diploma in journalism after the 10th is doubtful. It is one of the best short-term courses after the 10th.
Diploma in Stenography
Stenography is simply typing the words or whatever is being spoken, into the steno machine. You can call it shorthand writer. Discipline, speed, common sense, passion, perfection, and many more are qualities that a stenographer must possess. This is a one-year course and if you have the above qualities, then this is the best course for you after the 10th pass. To add, you will also have to do some clerical work. As a stenographer, you can work in both the government and private sectors.
Things to Consider while Choosing your Career after 10th
Choosing your future should begin with Self Analysis instead of opinions from others. Don’t limit your choices with traditional thinking and look for tips to remember while choosing your career.
- Ask your queries from Persons who are already into the Profession.
- Don’t let anybody cause you to doubt your talents and abilities.
- Focusing on your own interests will help you enhance your academic performance.
- Do Proper Research on every possible path available right in front of you.
- Think of your own priorities.
- Have an Open Mind so that you can assess alternatives.
- Do a SWOT Analysis(Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat, Analysis) or go for a Career Advisor to help you out.