Advance Excel Training in Kharar
We provide the biggest Excel and Advanced Excel training center in Kharar with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Kharar. Advanced Excel training in Kharar prepares thousands of aspirants for Excel and Advanced Excel at reasonable fees that are customized keeping in mind the training and course content requirement of each attendee.
Our institute is one of the best and advanced excel training institutes in Kharar with 100% placement support. We have well-defined course modules and training sessions for students. At our institute Excel and Advanced Excel training is conducted during daytime classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes, and fast track training classes.
Who can attend for Advanced Excel in Kharar?
The Advanced Excel Course in Kharar is framed for professionals who are already acquainted with the fundamentals of Microsoft Excel and who wish to operate with more advanced features of Microsoft Excel. They will become efficient in working with worksheets, evaluating data, forming MIS reports, and automating several tasks.
Anyone wishing to enter into the domain of data analysis and wishes to work more competently. Students who want to have a great job and hence learn the advanced features of Excel. For example, MBA and Engineering students can gain from this course. Any businessperson who is inclined to maintain his/her business record efficiently and keep track of the business progress promptly.
- MIS Reporting Executives
- Financial professionals & Auditors
- Admin & HR Executives
- Top Management & Team Heads
- Sales & Marketing Professionals
Course Objectives Of Learning Excel
After completing the Advance Excel Training in Kharar the students will understand the usage of the components of the Excel
- Effectively use the Office assistant
- Derive the knowledge of using the formulas in the excel sheet.
- Use the date format with alpha and numeric options in Excel.
- Differentiate the usage of functions and formulas in the Excel sheet.
- Use macros for simple and complex tasks.
The need for Advanced MS Excel Training in Kharar
As you would infer from the name, Advanced Excel is the enhanced version of basic Excel that is offered by Microsoft. Since the need of the industry is rising everyday Microsoft has introduced the last version in 2016. MS Excel 2016 has several new features; hence the Advanced Excel Training in Kharar is needed to grasp the updates.
There are improved ribbons, complete backstage layout, sparklines, slicers, new paste option, etc in Advanced Excel. Our Microsoft Excel Course in Kharar is framed such that you would learn all these new features rapidly. Now Excel is even more dynamic and filled with powerful analytics more than being a spreadsheet.
Future Of Excel
Data processing and data analysis are of paramount importance in the projected future growth concerning the software industry. Excel is basic and still the most powerful tool to maintain the data of the business. When handling the day to day administration work and to make use of the equations, practical tools, and diagrams the excel spreadsheet has been used over the years by the top corporate companies. Certification of Advanced Excel Training in Kharar is recognized globally and the need for it is essential in a highly competitive environment.
Time management and data management are needed for the management positions which were well apprehended with the Excel Training in Kharar. In the Excel course, the mundane operations are explained with editing, formatting, entering the data, modifying the rows and columns, using the formulas, change the views, using the option of auto-fill, custom lists, options to add or summarize a pivot table, add rows or columns, use the scenario manager, removing duplicate data, use the watch window, using conditional logic, the different types of charts, text formulas used in Excel, protecting data, saving a workbook. From the administrative and analysis perspective, Excel will grow as a legendary platform for the other creations.
Advantages of Excel
Easy data entry and operations: One of the main advantages of MS excel is that it facilitates smooth and easy data entry. Compared to any other data entry and analyzing tools, MS Excel offers features like the Ribbon interface, a set of commands used to perform certain operations. The ribbon consists of many tabs, which again consist of many command groups and their buttons. You can select the commands by clicking the related button and perform operations very easily.
Accurate comparisons and analysis options: MS Excel provides many analytical tools for the accurate analysis and comparison of large amounts of data. The advanced sorting and filtering techniques allow you to sort out a large amount of data so that it will be easier for you to find out the required information. Also, filtering removes unwanted or repeated data and helps to save time and effort.
Allows graphical representation of data: MS Excel allows you to create a visual representation of data and information. The data can be visually displayed in the form of bar charts, column charts, and graphs. It automatically revises the charts and graphs, once the data gets modified. Tables help to classify different entities according to their characteristics and features.
Compatible with other business applications: Since the recent versions of MS Excel are compatible with many other business applications like MS office, other web applications, etc., it allows you to import excel data to other applications. Also, the cloud computing facility helps to update and upload your excel document from all locations, which can be accessed later through various devices like smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.
Ready to use formulas: MS Excel performs all mathematical and logical functions like addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, average, sum, mod, product, etc. Excel provides many formulas that help you to solve both simple and complex calculations
Course Outcomes and Benefits
- Use A Range Of Lookup And Reference Functions
- Modify Excel Options
- Customize The Formatting Of Charts In Excel
- Create And Use Labels And Names In A Workbook
- Protect Data In Worksheets And Workbooks
- Create Summaries In Your Spreadsheets Using Subtotals
- Use Data Linking To Create More Efficient Workbooks
- Use The Data Consolidation Feature To Combine Data From Several Workbooks Into One
- Understand And Create Simple PivotTable Reports
- Construct And Operate Pivottables Using Some Of The More Advanced Techniques
- Create And Edit A Pivotchart
- Use Goal Seeking To Determine The Values Required To Reach The Desired Result
- Group Cells And Use Outlines To Manipulate The Worksheet
- Use Solver To Solve More Complex And Intricate Problems
- Create Recorded Macros In Excel
- Use The Macro Recorder To Create A Variety Of Macros
Opportunities After Completing Excel Course
Data analysts, MIS executives, financial analysts, Market research analysts, big data analyst architecture, and big data engineer job profiles need to possess Excel skills for their career advancement. Learning Excel courses at Kharar will interrogate the basic knowledge and highlight the potential skills required for the different job profiles. Data entry job, collection of data, verification of data, administration job, accounting job, and data analysis job are the different types of job roles that are occupied by the excel professionals.
Usage Of Excel in The Business
More than 500 formulas are used in Excel for the day to day transaction. These formulas are designed to head the operations like sum or total, find the average for the values, find the counts, find the min and max, look up for the matches, arrive at the missing values, find the match close to one another, grouping the keywords, do the conditional formatting, Rank the values, round the values, search by date and time, financial formulas for calculating payment or interest, calculate the percentage, calculate workbook, calculations for the internet related things, formulas for fixing the errors and formulas for using different types of tables.
Apart from the high profile job roles like accounts executive, administrative officer, business analyst, and project manager the low profile job roles like journalism, teaching, freelance writing, photography, designers and when carrying over the responsible jobs like the small functions at home the supplicate for the usage of excel is huge. The Advanced Excel Training in Kharar provides the students with the best platform to understand the challenging task and complete the operations with perfection on different job roles.
Why choose us for Advance Excel Training in Kharar?
- Excel and Advanced Excel training in Kharar is designed according to the current IT market.
- Offer the best Excel and Advanced Excel training and placement in Kharar with well-defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend, and customized Excel and Advanced Excel training in Kharar.
- One of the biggest teams of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of Excel and Advanced Excel training in Kharar help in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation, and job placement support.
- Smart labs with the real latest equipment.
- 24×7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for an unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self-study and group discussions.