Advanced Excel Training in Mohali is the leading professional Institute with a specialization in Advanced Excel. Our institute portfolio encompasses the Advanced Excel training for Individual, Group and Corporate Interventions and Excel & Macros Corporate Training, Advanced Excel Institute in Mohali has trained 10000+ working professionals on the same topic Advanced Excel. We are an Excel training Institute who has done multiple batches for Excel Training in Mohali. We are truly committed to our students to groom their knowledge in Excel and VBA and help them to reach the top of the ladder.
Advanced Excel Institute is the excel tutorial where you can find the solutions to all your Excel related problems. We are a Microsoft Authorized Testing Centre where we provide training on all the topics of Excel. Our main focus areas are Strong Advanced Excel Formula writing skills, Strong Advanced Dashboard Presentation abilities. All the sessions are based on practical detained with all the practical examples and data.
Advanced Excel- is a professional Excel Training institute that provides Advanced excel training in Mohali. We have conducted 500+ batches and trained 10000+ working professionals to date in our Advanced Excel Training Classes in Mohali.
Advanced Excel Course Syllabus
Excel 2007 & 2010, 2013, 2016 Quick Overview
- Difference between Excel 2003, 2007 and 2010,2013,2016
- Use of Excel, its boundaries & features
- Formulae that Add/Subtract/Multiply/Divide
- BODMAS/Formula Error Checking
- The Sum Function
- Problems with Absolute/Relative Cell Referencing
- Creating Absolute/Mixed References
- The VLOOKUP/HLOOKUP Functions
- Creating, Formatting Simple PivotTables
- Page Field in a PivotTable
- Formatting a PivotTable
- Creating/Modifying a PivotChart
- IFs and Nested IF Functions
- Using AND/OR/NOT Functions
- Using The SUMIF/COUNTIF Functions
- Using The AVERAGE/COUNT/LARGER/SMALLER Functions
Pivot Tables – Advance
- Adding new calculated Fields / Items
- Changing the Summary Function
- Consolidate Pivot table
LOOKUP Functions – Advance
- MATCH with VLOOKUP Functions
- INDEX & MATCH Functions
- OFFSET/ INDIRECT functions
Logical Functions – Advance
- If Loop and Nested IF Loop Functions
- Using IF/ISERROR Functions
Chart Data Techniques
- The Chart Wizard
- Chart Types
- Adding Title / Legends / Labels
- Printing Charts
- Adding Data to a Chart
- Formatting/Renaming/Deleting Data Series
- Changing the Order of Data Series
- Using The Today
- Now & Date Functions
- Using The Datedif / Networkdays / Eomonth Functions
- Using The Weeknum Functions
- Using The Estate / Network days. Intl / Weekdays.Intl Functions
Text Functions Using
- The Mid/ Search/ Left/ Right Functions
- Using The Trim/ Clean/ Upper/ Lower Functions
- Using The Substitute/ Text Functions
- Using The Trim/ Clean/ Proper/ Dollar Function
- Input Messages / Error Alerts/ Drop-Down Lists
- Conditional Formatting
- Extracting Records with Advanced Filter
- Using Formulas In Criteria
- Sorting by Top to Bottom / Left to Right
- Creating / Deleting Custom List
- Sort by using Custom List
Hyper / Data Linking
- Hyperlinking data, within sheet/workbook
- Linking & Updating links between workbooks & application
Math & Trigonometry Functions
- Using SUMPRODUCT Functions
- Using FLOOR/ CEILING/ AROUND/ MOD/ QUOTIENT Functions
- Creating Subtotals/Nested Subtotals
- SUBTOTALS Formula
- Creating/Working with an Automatic/Manual Outline
- Grouping / Ungrouping
- Consolidating Data with Identical/Different Layout
Using Auditing Tools
- Displaying/Removing Dependent & Precedent Arrows
- Evaluate Formula – Step IN/ Step Out
- Creating Custom Views
- Displaying Custom Views
- Deleting Custom Views
Sharing and Protecting Workbooks
- Sharing Workbooks & Tracking Changes
- Protecting sheets / workbooks / Files
Importing & Exporting Data
- Importing Data from Database/ Text Files/ Web
- Exporting Data
- Changing External Data Range
Course Objectives Of Learning Excel
After finishing the Excel Training in Mohali the students will understand the usage of the components of the Excel
- Effectively use the Office assistant
- Derive the knowledge of using the formulas in the excel sheet.
- Use the date format with alpha and numeric options in Excel.
- Differentiate the usage of functions and formulas in the Excel sheet.
- Use macros for simple and complex tasks.
Who can attend for Advanced Excel?
The Advanced Excel Course in Mohali is formulated for professionals who are already familiarized with the fundamentals of Microsoft Excel and who wish to operate with more advanced features of Microsoft Excel. They will become efficient in working with worksheets, evaluating data, forming MIS reports, and automating several tasks.
- Anyone wishing to enter into the domain of data analysis and wishes to work in a more competent manner
- Students who want to have a great job and hence learn the advanced features of Excel. For example, MBA and Engineering students can gain from this course.
- Any businessperson who is inclined to maintain his/her business record efficiently and keep track of the business progress on time.
- MIS Reporting Executives
- Financial professionals & Auditors
- Admin & HR Executives
- Top Management & Team Heads
- Sales & Marketing Professionals
Need for Advanced MS Excel Training in Mohali
Advanced Excel is the enhanced version of basic Excel that is offered by Microsoft. Since the need for the industry is rising everyday Microsoft has introduced the last version in 2016. MS Excel 2016 has several new features; hence the Advanced Excel Training in Mohali is needed to grab the updates.
There are improved ribbons, complete backstage layout, sparklines, slicers, new paste options, etc in Advanced Excel. Our Microsoft Excel Course in Mohali is framed such that you would learn all these new features rapidly. Now Excel is even more dynamic and filled with powerful analytics more than being a spreadsheet.
Boost your Knowledge and Management Skills with Excel Training in Mohali
Advanced Excel Training in Mohali means that you not only get transformed into an Excel expert but also develop your knowledge and management skills. During your training time, you learn many complex functions including cells, macros, advanced filters, etc. You will become competent at organizing and evaluating data. So we can see that you will gain good management skills thereby adding more weight to the resume.
Advanced Excel to Basic Excel
With basic Excel, the applicant works with calculations, forming sheets, data evaluation, data filtration, text formatting, chart and table creation, etc. Now Advanced Excel can do much more than that. Those who are aware that it’s not just a spreadsheet but a powerful analytics tool are Advanced Excel users. Advanced Excel users can assess in a more complex and comprehensive manner, They could dive into the graphs, data evaluation, charts, business intelligence, etc.
So the essence is:
- Advanced Excel helps you get the desired result
- Forms a user engaging and appealing content
- Provides advanced means to solve difficult problems
- Application of programming to lessen the huge data in quick time
Remember that if you have fundamental experience in Excel, then Advanced Microsoft Excel Training in Mohali will be a smooth sail. Knowledge will always be useful and your basic knowledge will make you learn quickly.
Job prospects after Advanced Excel Classes in Mohali
There is no denying that Excel is an evergreen tool. Even now, several jobs need Advanced Excel skills. The industry requires professionals who can assess the data and aid in the decision making for the management. There is a great demand for the MIS operations that handle the evaluation of data.
Gaining MS Excel skills will pave the way for MIS roles, data analysis roles, business analysis roles, etc. They can efficiently do budgeting and financial modeling, Let’s see some of the in-demand profiles in this field”
- Data Analyst
- MIS Executive
- Big Data Analytics Architect
- Big Data Solution Architect
- Financial Analyst
- Market Research Analyst
- Big Data Engineer
About Experienced Microsoft Advanced Excel Trainer
- Our Microsoft Advanced Excel Training in Mohali. Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domains as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs.
- As all Trainers are Microsoft Advanced Excel domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions.
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Cognizant, Dell, Infosys, IBM, L&T InfoTech, TCS, HCL Technologies, etc.
- Trainers also help applicants to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process.
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered running applications providing the Best Microsoft Advanced Excel training to the students.
- We have received various reputable awards for Microsoft Advanced Excel Training in Mohali from recognized IT organizations.
Placements Support after MS Excel Training in Mohali
MS Excel Training center in Mohali provides total support to the student. There is 100% Placement assistance, Excel is the need for several companies and we are very well aware of that. We prepare you for the interviews through our mock interviews, technical reviews, etc. MS Excel training in Mohali will provide a great drive to your career progression disregarding the fact that you are a fresher or experienced professional.
- MS Excel training center in Mohali is the world leader in rendering placement assistance to students with the help of a dedicated placement cell that supports and assists students during the time of placement.
- MS Excel training center in Mohali also provides the best Resume Building Service, by helping students to design their resume as per the latest industry trend.
- MS Excel institute in Mohali regularly organizes Personality Development sessions including Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills that help students in overall personality development, and to present themselves confidently at the time of the interview.
- MS Excel institute in Mohali has helped students to grab their dream jobs in companies like IBM, HCL, Wipro, TCS, Accenture, etc.