The Bachelor of Arts or BA in Distance Education is a three-year bachelor’s degree awarded by Distance B.A Education in Mohali, the minimum eligibility for admission in any discipline from a recognized board or university is 10 + 2.
It is made up of many expressive topics and offers candidates various subject combinations to choose from in addition to 1-2 compulsory subjects. These subjects include Liberal Arts, Science, or both and their combination may vary from institution to institution.
Candidates pursuing a BA course have the option of choosing a major and minor in English, French, or any other linguistic course, psychology, sociology, philosophy, history, religious studies, and more subject areas.
The BA Distance Education degree at Mohali is a flexible one that allows candidates to adapt to the changing demands of the employment market and meet their career demands. It enhances the communication, research, and analytical skills of the candidates. The ability to analyze tasks, set priorities, and communicate goals to others are some of the skills that can be awarded to those pursuing the course.
What is Distance BA Course?
The Bachelor of Arts (BA) is a comprehensive interdisciplinary bachelor’s degree program that includes major areas of general education, electives, and study courses.
The BA is a flexible degree that provides students with an optimal balance between a defined sequence of studies and flexible course choices.
Correspondence learning universities accommodate various students in the Bachelor of Arts (BA) course in correspondence mode who may have different professional characteristics.
A one-year BA or Bachelor of Arts in Distance Education in Mohali is a degree awarded to a person who successfully completes graduation in any branch of liberal arts.
It is the world’s first known degree. BA is an abbreviation for “Bachelor of Arts”.
Those completing a degree course are referred to as a BA in distance education in India in a year. 3 to 4 years are required to complete the Bachelor of Arts course, although this also varies from country to country. While studying the course, 5 subjects have to be studied.
Students are given desired subjects as major and minor. Subjects are English, French, and other similar language subjects, psychology, sociology, philosophy, history, religious studies, and various others. The students are provided with excellent training based on the chosen subject.
BA Distance Education Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for BA Distance Education differs from college to college. The basic eligibility criteria that everyone follows are mentioned below:
- The student must pass the 10+2 Boards Examination
- Getting more than 50% ensures a good college education.
- There is no age limit while applying for BA Distance Education.
BA Course Admission Process in Mohali
Admission to Bachelor of Arts is offered through both merit and entrances in India.
BA Admission through Merit: Colleges they produce are cut from the list, and if you scored within that criteria then you are eligible to seek admission into that program.
The process of admission for both merit and entrance types is the same with registration, uploading documents, and application fees. The only difference is that one needs to collect the admit card and sit for the entrances in case of admission through entrances.
B.A. Education Course Suitability in Mohali
- The students should know about educational issues, theories of learning, equality and diversity, education policy and practice.
- The applicant must have creativity and education; understanding of education in social, political, and economic contexts.
- Students who want to go for further higher studies also are suitable for it.
Distance BA Curriculum And Subjects in Mohali
- The curriculum of distance BA is divided into 3 years but can be completed in 5 years.
- Students who are doing BA study 5 subjects which depend on the major and minor he is pursuing.
- A student has numerous options to choose majors such as History, Political Science, Language, Philosophy, Psychology, etc.
- These courses are designed in such a way that BA is a job-oriented course.
Why Choose Distance BA Course in Mohali?
Earning an Arts degree provides a well-rounded background for the students to sustain in their professional life.
Doing it in the distance mode is more comfortable because you can learn it at your own pace. You can enjoy all the benefits of holding an Arts degree (if you do it in the distance mode), as distance BA’s are recognized among the recruiters lately.
The following are some of the Distance BA job opportunities for the course:
- Business Process Outsourcing Units
- Graphics and Printing Industry
- Civil Services
- International Relations
- Journalism and Mass
- Community Service
- An Individual can save his/her time and money while working as Full-timer or doing odd jobs.
B.A. Education Course Scope after Distance B.A Education in Mohali
- There are excellent prospects in teaching within primary education, including subject-specific teaching. Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) have one of the highest employment rates of all graduates especially those who are trained in a particular subject and are in great demand
- At a higher level, teachers are required to possess a degree in their functional area in addition to the Bachelors in Education degree. One can take up various job types like Tutors, Researcher, CEO of the school, day-care center, camp organizer, part-time consultants in related fields like Economists can offer their expertise to companies, engineers and academic labs can develop products for private industry; humanities professors can contribute articles to newspapers and magazines.
- Students can go for further studies for a Master’s degree and then for research work.
Career Options after Distance B.A Education in Mohali
1. Study Further in your Subject (MA)
One of the most popular career options after BA is Masters Arts. If you are highly interested in a particular subject you have studied, this may be an excellent option for you. The Master of Arts refers to postgraduate degrees, which BA graduates can join to pursue higher studies in their preferred fields.
2. Become a Manager (MBA)
The MBA refers to the Masters of Business Administration. A postgraduate degree in India is considered one of the most popular career options. The reason a lot of people choose this path is that it opens them up to many career opportunities. In the MBA program, understanding learns to solve business problems, which will allow you to become a competent manager. An MBA can help you in both public and private enterprises. Similarly, knowing how to solve problems related to businesses will help you in entrepreneurship as well.
3. Specialize in Business Analytics
If you have always taken an interest in using the latest technologies to solve day-to-day problems, then you can pursue a career in business analytics. The business analysis focuses on examining and exploring past business performance to gain insights and plan accordingly. As the name suggests, business analytics professionals analyze problems and find practical solutions. They use the data of past decisions, performance, and results to make better decisions for the future of the company.
4. Become a Data Scientist (Diploma in Data Science)
Further, there is a misconception among people that you must have a science degree or a technology related degree to enter the field of data science. The comparison is incorrect. You can also become a data scientist with a BA degree. You can get a data science course and start a new journey. Data Science is the field of using systems, algorithms, and scientific methods to extract insights from unstructured and structured data. It finds applications in data mining, big data, as well as deep learning.
5. Enter the Insurance Industry (Certification)
The insurance industry in India is growing at a fast pace. And in dangerous times like these, people want financial support for emergencies. If a person is involved, you can enter the insurance sector and kickstart your career. To enter this field, you can enroll in our PG Program in Life Insurance. This will provide you with a PG certificate, paid internship, and a full-time job with our colleagues. Your salary after completing the program can start from 2.5 LPA.
6. Become a Lawyer (LLB)
Law is one of the most prevalent career options after BA. It is mandatory to obtain a Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB) to become a lawyer in India. After completing this course, you can practice as a lawyer. To consider a vast area for those interested in the judiciary. With LLB, you can become a legal consultant for institutions and companies. You can also prepare for judicial service examination and become a judge, which is another popular career option.