IELTS Coaching Classes In Mohali
There are several coaching classes for IELTS coaching, which one to pick? IELTS Coaching Classes in Mohali provides one of the best IELTS Coaching Classes. Choose the best that matches your criteria. Remember you are investing for your bright future; you require a trusted partner and a team to help you fulfill your dreams. IELTS Coaching Classes in Mohali is an authorized registration center for the IELTS test. This means you can now register for your IELTS test right now with us! There is no requirement to go to the bank to get a demand draft. There is no additional charge imposed on credit cards when you register for the test with us. You could even pay by cash. You pay only what you have to. If you accept that the best education is received in classrooms and want to attend IELTS Coaching Classes in Mohali, our classroom IELTS Training program is the best you will find in Mohali. Geared to give you the best preparation before your IELTS test, our batches are confined to ten people. We believe in keeping the batches small so that our trainers can attend to your personal requirements and help you improve better.
Our four weeks in-depth course involves not just explaining to you the test and giving you methods of scoring in the four sections of the IELTS test: Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing, but we also assure you practice enough on the runtime. Our classes are 2-3 hours long where you acquire to understand the test, how to approach it, and practice in front of the trainer and get feedback on the go. Every week of the training focuses on one language skill of the test and in case you require more than that, you can always contact us for extra classes.
At the end of the course, you are to take three mocks which will give you an unconfirmed score of your real IELTS Exam. Our trainers are also ready to offer free assistance post the one-month period for any number of days till you feel confident to write the test. With on-the-go trainer assistance and loads and loads of practice and tests, a high band score is guaranteed. We will also guide you through the test registration procedure.
What is IELTS?
IELTS (The International English Language Testing System) is a test that discovers the English language proficiency of a person. Over 3 million people take this exam in a year. Around 10,000 colleges and coaching institutes, across 140 countries accept IELTS score and certificate. IELTS certificate will act as an arrival pass to get into a reputed college.
The exam is managed four times a month. Skills tested by this exam are listening, reading, writing, and fluency skills. The grading scale is from 0 to 9. If you get around 6 or 6.5, you can get into some of the best colleges. IELTS is the most popular, essential, and convenient English language test that has to be cleared by non-native English speakers. Students are assessed in four various departments.
We aim to develop the student completely. Hence, we give training for all the four sections of IELTS, that is, reading, writing, listening, & speaking. All the courses and training are mainly crafted to make you shine in your exam. Learning all the four sections will help you gain a good pointer. We aim to improve students wholly. Hence, we give training for all the four sections of IELTS, i.e. reading, writing, listening, and speaking. All the courses and training are majorly custom-built to make you shine in your exam. Learning all the four sections will help you gain a good pointer.
IELTS eligibility criteria
- IELTS is essential for students above 16 years of age who want to study in the UK, Australia, Canada, the US, and New Zealand.
- IELTS is required for working experts who want to work abroad.
- IELTS is needed for those planning to emigrate to Canada, Australia, or New Zealand.
- For the IELTS exam, the minimum education qualification is 10+2.
These criteria make sure that the aspirant is prepared to face an environment where English is the language of communication.
Modules of IELTS Coaching Classes in Mohali
- IELTS Academic Training: The IELTS Academic test is acceptable for entry to study at undergraduate or postgraduate levels, and also for professional registration motive. It evaluates whether you are ready to begin studying or training in an environment where the English language is used and reflects some of the features of language used in the academic study.
- IELTS General Training: This IELTS test is appropriate for those applying to train or study at below degree level, as well as those wishing to wander to Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the UK, etc.
The Format of IELTS Exam
- This section has 3 distinct reading assignments followed by 40 questions. The questions can be of any type from MCQs to True/False. A total of 60 minutes is awarded to end this part. It is used to test whether the student can grasp the details, theme, main idea, and facts presented in a written manner.
- This section tests how well the candidate can understand and grasp what is being said. Different accents are used during the 4 voice clips that are played. The clips are not repeated at any cost. 40 questions follow with 60 minutes allocated to finish this section.
- Many contemplate this section to be the most difficult one. It evaluates a student’s skills in the writing domain such as unity, lexicon library, and grammar. It has 2 distinct tasks, the first one smaller than the second. 20 minutes are given for the first round and 40 for the second round.
- The speaking section is generally conducted on a separate date altogether than the other 3 sections. The date is given by the issuing authorities and is either a week before or after the main date. It has 3 unique parts. This part lasts anywhere between 11 to 16 minutes depends on the examiner and student’s answers.
Benefits of IELTS Coaching Classes in Mohali
Increase your IELTS results with professional guidance from the best IELTS coaching experts in Mohali. Expert advice, proper study material, regular assessment lays a strong foundation that is required to achieve your IELTS goals. If you are planning to take the path of self-study, here are some benefits of an IELTS coaching center in Mohali that you might not want to miss!
- IELTS Coaching Classes in Mohali are equipped with highly qualified teachers that design a smart study plan structured in a practical way considering all the pros and cons.
- IELTS coaching centers in Mohali provide you reliable and detailed study material required to prepare for the IELTS exam. This saves a lot of time and provides you with better clarity on what to focus on.
- IELTS coaching centers in Mohali provide the best of amenities and infrastructure that create a conducive environment to study and learn.
- Self-study and the internet can sometimes leave you puzzled and mislead you. One of the significant benefits of enrolling in an IELTS coaching center in Mohali is that you always have experts to help you clarify your doubts.
- IELTS revolves around the language skill assessment in terms of writing, reading, listening, and communicating. Consistency and practice play a vital role in mastering the language. Attending regular IELTS classes takes care of this too.
- Experienced IELTS coaching centers in Mohali provide expert tips, suggestions, study hacks, latest IELTS updates, assistance in IELTS exam registration, choosing IELTS test centers, and more assistance.
- IELTS text examines four skills. Every skill needs a different kind of preparation in terms of knowledge, practice, and execution. IELTS coaching experts in Mohali take care of every little detail that leads to achieving more bands in the IELTS exam.
- Group discussion and group activities help you traverse new concepts, look out, and knowledge, which is always a plus.
- Regular IELTS practice tests and assessments make you cognizant of your strong and weak points. Students can accordingly improve their performance.
- Lastly, if you are serious about your study abroad plans and are looking for the best sources to complement your study process, enrolling in the IELTS coaching center in Mohali is the best way to go about it.
IELTS coaching center in Mohali provides you with all the essentials to crack the IELTS effortlessly.
Why choose us for IELTS Coaching Classes in Mohali?
IELTS Coaching Classes in Mohali, let our actions speak loud about our quality, care, and service. Our teachers and facility are always there to guide you through the process. Make your decision after you speak with us. Our IELTS coaching and trainers in Mohali are widely regarded as the best anywhere in India. With top-notch certifications, involving GRADE A scores in tests like the CPE you can be assured of training that is unparalleled.
- British Council authorized IELTS registration center
- British Council Trained Experienced trainers
- Interactive Classes with a practical approach towards IELTS/GRE/SAT/PTE Exams
- Individual attention
- Learn In-depth technical knowledge
- Lots of proven IELTS/PTE/GRE/SAT score records
- Result-oriented Training
- Test Explanation with Practice
- Test Registration Guidance
- Backup for missed classes
- Special sessions on Grammar
- Conducts mock tests
- Free Materials for all Modules
- Free Ebook
- Regular Assignment tasks
- Course extension facilities