Top 5 BBA Distance Education in Mohali-Distance BBA is a 3-year undergraduate degree consisting of 6 semesters. The course that opens to make a career in the business and corporate world is Bachelor of Business Administration or BBA. BBA Distance Learning is designed for students who have done 10+2 from any background and want to build an impressive career as managers and business leaders. BBA grounds a student with business knowledge and management skills.
BBA helps a student to gain business insight and entrepreneurial skills which are essential skills to become a future industry leader and BBA distance learning is a career booster for individuals who are pursuing regular mode BBA through colleges or universities. can not do.
Here are the Top 5 BBA Distance Education in Mohali
1st out of Top 5 BBA Distance Education in Mohali
Chandigarh University also known as CU was established in the year 2012. The University has been recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956. The university is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation. Council (NAAC). The university offers a total of 136 courses in various streams like Engineering & Architecture, Computer Application & IT, Animation & Design, Medical & Allied Sciences, Hospitality & Tourism, Science, Management & Business Administration, Pharmacy, Commerce, Law, Arts. Humanities and Social Sciences, Education, Media, Mass Communication and Journalism, and much more. Chandigarh University’s engineering programs are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), while law programs are approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI). Pharmacy, Architecture, Education and Physical Education programs offered by CU have been approved by the Pharmacy Council of India, Council of Architecture and National Council for Teacher Education respectively. Chandigarh University offers admission in various courses like BE/B.Tech, LLB, B.Com LLB Integrated, BBA LLB Integrated, B.Arch, BBA, B.Pharma, B.Com Hons, B.Des, B.Optom, is. B.P.Ed, B.Pharma Lateral Entry, B.Sc, BA B.Ed Integrated, BCA, BFA, BSc Hons, BA LLB Integrated, BPEd, BJMC, BA, etc. Admission to Chandigarh University UG and PG courses is based on the entrance test – CUCET conducted by the university. The campus size of the university is 200 acres and has adequate infrastructure and facility which helps the students to experience better student life on campus.
Contact Details of Chandigarh University
Address: SCO-223 First Floor, Sector – 36 D, Chandigarh, Punjab, India – 160036
Business phone number:+91-160-3044444,+91-8067947100
2nd out of Top 5 BBA Distance Education in Mohali
IT Zone, created by a consortium of industry professionals, is emerging as the next generation institution to provide an innovative and advanced educational programme. The IT Zone has an educational base in building the vision and talent that leads to success. The IT sector has the most experienced faculty of IT and Management in this field. Our program is currently offered to a diverse population of students around the world as we continue to fulfil our mission of providing affordable quality education for everyone, anywhere and anytime. Today, IT Zone represents the cutting edge of innovative e-learning from Lovely Professional University courses to Industrial Training and Management courses. Developed a learning management environment in partnership with Punjab Information and Communication Technology Corporation Limited and Lovely Professional University Distance Education Center to provide IT and Management training to students and computer/essential software training to government employees. The IT sector continues to develop student-centred and outcome-based technologies for effective program delivery and content presentation. IT sector of both rapid growth and continuous improvement for specialist content development and implementation. The success of the IT sector is best measured by its students, whose feedback has indicated both enthusiasm and satisfaction for curriculum delivery and learning. Addressing the rapidly growing global demand for higher education, IT Zone helps full-time students and working adult learners achieve their professional and personal goals with a wide range of career-oriented diploma and degree programs. The IT sector offers career-focused, degree programs to prepare students for an increasingly competitive global workforce. We aim to provide the highest quality Diploma and Degree programs through innovative forms of flexible learning modes (distance learning and e-learning) leveraging the latest technology platform. The IT zone fits into your calendar, syncs with your career and compliments your efforts. Mission @ IT Zone To create an enabling ecosystem for IT investors by focusing on policy support and reforms, facilitating infrastructure and human capital development and active engagement with investors. Objective 1. Spreading IT awareness among the youth of Punjab and India2. To provide professional, continuous and advanced training in IT as per the requirement of the changing industry and to improve the job opportunities for the youth of Punjab.3. To maintain high-quality training standards in the field of IT training. Career Counseling Regular interactions with experienced academicians, industry experts keep students abreast of the ever-changing market trends.
Contact Details of IT Zone
Address: SCO-534, 3rd Floor, Sector 70-C, Chandigarh, Punjab, India – 160071
Business Phone Number: 098886 53196
3rd out of Top 5 BBA Distance Education in Mohali
Destination Admission: One-stop destination for all your educational needs. Be it Engineering, Management, Medical, Non-Medical, Arts, Commerce, Industrial Training, Study Abroad, Entrance Exam, Recruitment Test (Govt. or Corporate) Destination Admission, by the standard for students/ education-seekers in almost every field Starts 8th and onwards (Technical/Non-Technical) All India and Abroad, also their career growth. From the first stage to the last stage, Destination Admission gives complete support to the students. We provide all the information related to your goals and how to achieve them, when and how to take the first step which will take you to the final destination is the most important function of destination entry. We work in the field of core education. For a specific educational requirement, specific skills are required, which are tested by testing bodies at all Indian levels (AIPMT, AIEEE, AIMA, CAT, MAT etc.) and individual colleges (CMC, PGI, AIMS, IITs, FMS) as well. Xavier, SP Jain etc.) Destination Entrance provides many services (online, classroom training) to crack these exams. Why “destination entry”? Destination Admission is very well aware of the current education/industry scenario, too many courses, institutes/colleges and career options make the educational (life) environment very difficult and complicated for the students and parents as well.
Contact Details of Destination Admission
Contact to Inderdeep
Address: SCF-41, Ground Floor, Phase – 2, Sector 55, Chandigarh, Punjab, India – 160055
Business Phone Number: 086999 66443
4th out of Top 5 BBA Distance Education in Mohali
ICFAI was established in 1984 as a not-for-profit society with the overarching objective of empowering citizens through world-class quality education. The institute announced its entry into the Indian education platform in 1985 by launching a high-end, innovative professional program in financial analysis. The program was the first of its kind in India, aimed at equipping students and working professionals with contemporary knowledge. field of finance. Since its inception, ICFAI Group has made a significant mark in the Indian educational sector with a pan India network and presence. Innovation has been a mainstay of the ICFAI Group, with innovation pervading its programs and even its culture. Thereafter, a big leap took place when the ICFAI Group launched its chain of Business Schools (IBS) across India in 1995 to offer management programmes. Since its inception, IBS has been consistently ranked among the top-ranked B-schools in India, providing excellent academic delivery and infrastructure to its students and transforming them into leaders for the future. Another example that is a testimony to the culture of innovation is the introduction of the case study method in IBS. The Case Research Center at IBS has become a centre of excellence and has won numerous awards around the world. ICFAI Group consists of 2 strategic institutional units, ICFAI University and ICFAI Business School. In all programs offered in these units, there is an emphasis on academic rigour and adherence to a differentiated curriculum that bridges the industry-academic gap. They focus on learning rather than instruction. In addition, the institute is engaged in significant areas of research covering environmental sustainability, agricultural economics, health policy, financial economics, banking, intellectual property rights, etc. There has been pioneering research and good quality publications in these areas. Flexible and technology-enabled teaching also play an important role in the teaching methodology of ICFAI. Delivery is through online mode using hi-tech learning management systems in on-campus programs and content delivery for distance learning.
Contact Details of ICFAI University
Contact Details of Dinesh Kumar
Address: 19/3, Preet Nagar, Gulabgarh Road, Dera Bassi, Derabassi, Mohali, Punjab, India – 140507
Business Phone Number: 0172 501 2225
5th out of Top 5 BBA Distance Education in Mohali
Unicom Education Institute
Transition Education Institute is a telescopic centre in India. The course curriculum for distance learning including MBA, M.Sc. Advertising in the phone, b.com, b, diet, diet, advertising, advertising, advertising, advertising, cpa, administration are individual clients for clients and their individual arrangements, which of course otherwise apply. . We provide solutions for customer convenience, payment of material, online entry and online payment. Contact to get Estimate Foresight Education Service.
Contact Details of Unicom Education Institute
Contact to Sunni Kumar
Address: SCO-96, Top Floor, Phase XI, Mohali, Chandigarh, Punjab, India – 160059, Landmark near bus stand
Business Phone Number: +919021117734
What is a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)?
BBA is an undergraduate level business management course designed to impart managerial and entrepreneurial skills to management aspirants. BBA subjects are related to subjects like General Management, Managerial Economics, Accounting, Organizational Behavior, Cost Accounting, Business Law, Marketing, etc.
Why study BBA?
- Students get the opportunity to study management earlier in their careers. This helps them to study management for a long time or get a job in the management field immediately after completing their graduation.
- Students get jobs easily after doing BBA courses. This helps them to get better work experience.
- Many students who cannot afford to get an MBA degree can opt for a BBA course right after class 12th. This will help the student to save money and get a cheaper version of an MBA.
- Students who are serious about management and don’t worry about high MBA fees can also go for a Bachelor of Business Administration. This will help in their MBA course.
- Since most BBA and MBA colleges are similar, students get more time to build strong relationships with peers and alumni.
Who should do BBA?
Like all courses, some skills are required to pursue a BBA course. Some of the essential BBA skills are mentioned below.
- BBA degree is ideal for candidates who want to pursue MBA or enter into the management field.
- Candidates aspiring to open their own business or become an entrepreneur can opt for a Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Passionate and ethical individuals who are true to themselves can take up this course and try their hand at business.
- The course helps in understanding the market requirements and various global trends. This BBA skill is good for those who want to enter the market sector.
- Students who want to work in business administration and want to see themselves doing MBA courses with time must do this course.
When to do BBA?
- BBA, as any other course, should be chosen carefully by the candidates to get the desired result.
- Bachelor of Business Administration will be suitable for candidates who want to pursue management courses and want to excel in the management field.
- The Bachelor of Business Administration MBA course will provide the basic knowledge of the curriculum, thus making it an ideal choice for MBA aspirants.
- Over the years, there has been an increase in the demand for Bachelor of Business Administration candidates in the government and private job sectors.
Importance of pursuing BBA from a reputed college:
Following are the benefits of doing BBA from a reputed college:
- Better Career Prospects: An institution is said to be infamous when it is well established and ensures its educational standards. Students of these reputed institutes will have better career opportunities than other students. The unmatched and lucrative job opportunities provided to the students will automatically strengthen the prestige of the respective institutes.
- Quality Education: The first thing that students expect is quality education on infrastructure and extra-curricular activities. The reputed colleges have experienced faculty who help the students to get a real insight into that specific field of career.
- Campus Selection: Most of the MNCs and big organizations like Microsoft, IBM, Infosys, Google, Amazon look for students coming from reputed institutes. BBA from Best Colleges helps you to grab more lucrative and strategically dynamic job opportunities and make a difference in your career field.
- University Affiliation: Each college gets affiliated with a particular university that confers degrees to the enrolled students. Most of the colleges promise fake affiliations, so it is always advisable to find out about the universities and their performance. Find out the best BBA college in Hyderabad, as the colleges here are considered to be the best in India for the BBA program as they provide a holistic learning experience to each and every student, which leads to the all-around development of the students.
Types of BBA
With the increasing demand for BBA degrees, colleges across India have started to cater to different types of BBA for the candidates. Apart from regular BBA, students have the opportunity to pursue online BBA and BBA distance learning.
BBA full time
Full-time BBA is 3 years UG course that prepares students for a strong future in Management. Full-time BBA is the most popular BBA option chosen by thousands of students every year. Admission to Bachelor of Business Administration is offered through both merit and entrance exam based admission processes. Current BBA entrance exams include DU JAT, IPU CAT and NPAT. Popular regular BBA specializations include BBA International Business, BBA Banking & Insurance, BBA HRL, BBA LLB etc.
BBA part-time is a 3 years undergraduate course just like a regular BBA. The only difference is that, unlike regular BBA, students are not required to be physically present for the course.BBA Part Time is a perfect option for candidates who are unable to do regular BBA. The syllabus of part-time BBA is almost the same as that of regular BBA degrees. The average BBA course fee for doing part-time BBA ranges from Rs 45,000 to Rs 60,000 on average in BBA part-time colleges in India.
- BBA Online was designed with the aim of providing an opportunity for students to understand the foundations of business administration and to be able to apply the knowledge in the real world using a virtual education system.
- The curriculum covers some of the essential elements of business administration such as human resources and management, organizational behaviour, business and management.
- Online BBA courses are relatively less expensive than offline courses. The average fee for doing BBA online is around Rs 27,000.
- Popular BBA specializations are also available in online BBA.
BBA Integrated Course
There are various BBA integrated courses available in India. BBA Integrated course is of 5 years duration which after completing BBA course offers another course which is 3 years.
BBA-MBA Integrated Course
- Integrated MBA or BBA MBA Integrated course is a management course offered by various colleges like IIMS to the students pursuing MBA after class 12. It aims to teach management skills from both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The ability measures for a 5-year MBA differs from college to college. Some colleges conduct their own entrance exam like IPMAT, while others make selections on the basis of merit. To pursue an Integrated MBA course, students must have passed the 10+2 examination from any stream.
BA Admission Process
Students who want to pursue a BBA degree can take admission to any BBA college. There are two types of admission process- entrance test based and direct admission. Most of the colleges take the students through the ICSE marks obtained by the student in class 12th.
- Direct admission to Bachelor of Business Administration is based on the marks obtained by the candidate at the Secondary level (+2).
- Students of any stream with a minimum of 50% marks in 12th can apply for BBA Admission 2021 in colleges and universities across India.
- Some of the colleges that are suited to a culture of direct admission to their Bachelor of Business
- The administration is Loyola College, Madras Christian College, Mount Carmel College, JD Birla Institute, and others.
- There are national-level BBA entrance exam exams for students all over India. BBA entrance exams are UPSEE, IPU CET, MUMCET, etc. Top BBA Colleges like Department of Management Studies Christ University, SSCBS, SVKM NMIMS Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce, etc and more take admission through gateways like SET, NPAT, DU JAT. etc.
- The application process for these exams usually starts in the month of April-May every year.
- Educational Qualification: To be eligible for the BBA course candidates must have passed their class 12th examination in any stream and from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in 12th. Some major colleges ask for 60% marks.
- Age Limit: Candidates ages should be between 17 to 22 years for the general category and 17 to 24 years for reserved categories.
BBA Entrance Exam
- NMIMS NPAT: NMIMS NPAT (NMIMS Program after 12th) is the official examination for admission to undergraduate entrance degree and integrated degree programs at Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies or NMIMS University. The basic eligibility criteria are that the age of the candidates should be less than 25 years at the time of admission.
- PU CET: IPU CET is a university level exam conducted for admission to UG and PG programs in the fields of Engineering, Medical, Dental, Law and Management.
- DU JAT: DU JAT is conducted every year and the qualified candidates are admitted on the basis of their marks in the entrance exam as well as the class 12 board exam.
BBA Entrance Exam Syllabus
There are 4 primary sections in the syllabus of the BBA entrance exam, which are, Numerical Ability / Quantitative Aptitude, English Language / English Proficiency, Reasoning Ability and General Awareness. There are negative markings also. For the correct answers, the student will be awarded +3 and for the wrong answers -1. Some colleges follow different marking patterns.
BBA Admission 2021
Almost all universities give BBA admission on the basis of scores obtained in an entrance exam. Each university has its own special entrance exam.
- Admission 2021 for Bachelor of Business Administration in most of the colleges will start from the month of April-May.
- Students of any stream in class 12th can apply for admission in various BBA specializations.
- The stages of the BBA admission process include entrance test, merit list, counselling, final selection.
- Direct admission to Bachelor of Business Administration in India is also done on the basis of class 12th score.
BBA is undoubtedly one such career that opens up many career avenues in the future. It offers great opportunities in today’s industrial sector. Doing BBA from a reputed college helps you rise to heights by offering placements in most reputed companies. If you want to pursue BBA to expand the scope of career opportunities, you can search for the Top 5 BBA Distance Education in Mohali to get the top positions desired by top employers.