The Mohali institute for Web Designing is one of the Best Software Training Institute in Mohali which offers world-class training on various trending software technologies in Mohali. Join our Web Design Training Classes and Get trained by professionals with more than 10+ Years Experience to get hands-on experience. We provide Web Design classroom training in Mohali. Our training sessions covers all information from basic to advanced level. We ensure that the web designing training institute is the Best institute in Mohali.
Importance of Web Designing
There are numerous factors that lead to a successful online presence. There are various ways to look at the whole standing of your website as well. But before going on any further, let’s focus first on one of the most basic elements that make up your online identity — your website design. How exactly important is it?
The design of your website can either make or break the business you are trying to deliver. It actually makes a difference in how your target audience views your business or company and potentially turn them into your customers. As such, developing a website design that has an impressive user interface will result in a much better conversion rate, which leads to better business and revenue.
1. It sets the first impression
When your audience visits your website, it gives them their first impression of your business. They will judge your business within seconds. In these first few seconds, you want to make a positive impact on your audience.
If your website looks unappealing or outdated, your audience will immediately have a negative impression of your business. They won’t find your website appealing, which deters them from your page. You’ll miss out on leads because they’ll leave your page for a competitor’s page.
Web design is important because it impacts how your audience perceives your brand. The impression you make on them can either get them to remain on your page and learn about your business or leave your page and turn to a competitor. Good web design helps you keep your leads on your page.
2. It sets the impression for customer service
People can judge how you will treat them by looking at your website. Your design gives them insight as to how you view your audience. If you don’t put any effort into your website’s design, your audience knows that you won’t put effort into helping them.
Your website is like a customer service representative. If your website is bright, modern, and inviting, your audience will feel more welcome on your page. You’ll give the impression that you are open and welcoming to new people who visit your website.
On the other hand, an outdated and unappealing site makes your business appear cold and aloof. People don’t want to check out a business that doesn’t value them enough to make a good first impression.
Think of your web design as the digital face of your business. If someone walked into your physical location, wouldn’t you want a friendly face to greet them and make them feel welcome? An updated and modern web design is the equivalent to a friendly face greeting your new visitors.
3. Your competitors are doing it
If you need a reason for why web design is important, here’s a big one: Your competitors are already utilizing web design. If you want to remain in competition with them, you must use web design for your site.
You want your website to stand out from the competition. If you have an old, outdated, and low-quality website, your competitors will outrank you. Their well-designed website will perform better than your website.
This means you’ll lose leads to your competitors. They’ll attract more leads to their page because their page is more appealing.
Your website’s design is an opportunity for you to set your business apart from the competition. When you’re competing with other businesses, you generally have the same services and similar pricing. You need that one thing that will make your business stand out from the rest.
4. It creates consistency
When you’re trying to get new leads for your business, you want to build up your brand. You want your audience to get familiar with your brand so they choose you when they’re ready to convert. Online web designs are important because they help create consistency across your page.
You need to have the same fonts, styles, and layouts across every page on your website. If you have a different design on every page, this will make your site look unprofessional. It also makes it more challenging to build brand recognition because your audience won’t know which colors to associate with your brand.
If your website is not consistent, people will bounce from yours to one that looks more professional. By building consistency, you keep leads on your page longer and get them familiar with your business. You’ll earn more leads and conversions down the line when you redesign your site for this key element.
Scope of web designing training course
- Builds your self-assurance and self-worth
- Huge return on investment
- Web designers will constantly be in demand
- Different career opportunities
- May inspire you to build your individual website
- Rewarding career option
Web Designing Course Syllabus
Introduction to Web Technologies
- Introduction to Web Technologies
- How does the Website work?
- Types of Websites
- Static, Dynamic and CMS Websites
- Responsive Web Designing
- Client and Server Scripting Languages
- Types of Domains
- Types of Hosting
- Web Standards and W3C recommendations
- Web Designing Industry Job Roles
- Introduction to HTML
- Head Section and its Elements
- Meta, CSS, Script, Title and Favicon
- Table, Div, Headings and Text Tags
- Anchor Links and Named Anchors
- Image Tag, Object Tag, Iframe Tag
- Form Tag and Attributes
- POST and GET Method
- Text input, Text area
- Checkbox and Radio Button
- Dropdown, List and Optgroup
- File Upload and Buttons
- HTML 5 tags
- Header,Nav,Main,Section,Article tags
- Aside, Figure, Dialog, Details, Summary and Footer tags
- Mark,figcaption, Code and Cite tags
- Audio and Video tags
- The input tag new attributes and values
- Buttons, Datalist, Required, Placeholder and Autofocus
- Using HTML tags in real-time websites
- HTML Validators
Cascading Style Styles (CSS) 2
- Defining CSS
- Universal Selector
- ID & Class Selector
- Tag Selector
- Sub & Child Selector
- Adjacent Sibling Selector
- Attribute Selector
- Group selector
- CSS 2 Properties
- Type & Background Properties
- Block & Box Properties
- List Properties
- Border Properties
- Positioning Properties
- CSS Menu & Form Designing
Cascading Style Styles (CSS 3)
- CSS 3 Advanced Selectors
- nth-child() and nth-of-type
- first-of-type and last-of-type
- first-child and last-child
- first-line and first-letter
- before and after
- CSS 3 Properties
- Rounded corners
- Advanced Background Properties
- Shadow property
- New Font properties
- Transition and Transform properties
- Animation properties
Responsive Web Design + BootStrap
- Introduction to Responsive Design
- Devices and their dimension ranges
- View-port tag
- Using CSS media queries
- Basic Custom Layout
- Introduction to Bootstrap
- Installation of Bootstrap
- Grid System
- Tables and Images
- Image sliders
- Icons Integration
- Real-time page design using bootstrap
- Introduction brackets
- Interface Basics
- Creating new documents
- Define a Site
- Creating a root-site folder and its elements
- Working with previews
- Designing an interface using Insert tools
- Properties Panel
- Working with errors, validating code
- Variables in JS
- Datatypes in JS
- Operators in JS
- Conditional Statements
- JS Popup Boxes
- JS Events & Arrays
- JS Object & Functions
- Validation of Forms
jQuery and jQuery UI
- Introduction to jQuery
- Installing jQuery
- jQuery Syntax
- jQuery Ready Function, Selectors, Actions
- jQuery Plugins
- jQuery Validation plugin
- jQuery Slideshow & Dropdown
- Working with jQueryUI
- jQuery Accordions, Tabs & Tooltips
- jQuery Autocomplete
Domain and Hosting
- Web Hosting Basics
- Types of Hosting Packages
- Registering domains
- Types of Domains
- Defining Name Servers
- Using the Control Panel
- Creating Emails in Cpanel
- Using FTP Client
- Maintaining a Website
- Server Support
- Introduction to CMS
- Introduction to WordPress
- Installation of WordPress application
- Installing a theme
- Using Dashboard and its components
- Creating Pages
- Setting Menu
- Installing plugins
- Editing content
- Customising Techniques
- Introduction to AngularJS
- Installation of angularJS application
- Components in angularJS
- Filters and Tabs
- Examples for applications
Website Design Project
- Clients Requirement Analysis
- Planning a Website
- Creating the HTML/CSS Structure
- Creating a project using Bootstrap
- Integration of Features using JS and jQuery
- Project Testing
- Creating a Project in WordPress
- Live Project Work
Web Designing Resources and Material
- Graphics (Icon, Buttons, Backgrounds)
- Study Material in PDF
- Daily Notes in Class
- Free Server FTP Access
- Professional CSS Templates
- Professional Flash Templates
- 100 Stock Photos for Website Work
- Java Scripts and Jquery Files
Career options in Web Designing
Design professionals produce designs, symbols, illustrations & photography for use in print & electronic publications and Internet publishing industries.
One of the industries that’s been rapidly growing and shows no sign of stopping is Web designing. Access to the Internet keeps increasing, More and more companies are reaching out for web designing (including sole businesses and micro-businesses) want to have a website with an online presence.
Web Designers get jobs in:
- Advertising agencies
- Graphic design studios
- Print & publishing houses (like newspapers, magazines, etc.)
- Television & media companies
- E-learning companies
- Website development studios
- Web Design Studios
Why choose us for Web Designing Course in Mohali?
- 6+ years Experienced Experts.
- Web Design Training with Live Project.
- Web Designing Course Content Designed as per Industry Requirement.
- Web Designing Course with Placement Assistance.
- Web Design Training with Complete Material.
- Web Designing Course in Mohali