Tally Training in Panchkula: It is the time of accounting software like Tally, Quick, and many more. Tally is a complete accounting package that is considered one of the best Accounting software available in India. Tally is a one-of-a-kind accounting software that does the confidence of all accounting functions in one bundle. The Tally software is a complete suite of Accounting, Inventory, Payroll, and Taxation. Tally handles any kinds of whether big or small, business transactions, happening in an organization. The Tally 9 ERP is used by people and business corporations all over the world to maintain the books of their accounts. And to record such activities as a business professional, a unique need to learn Tally. A lot of institutions in Panchkula give tally training. Tally software is so popularly used by most of the accounting jobs in India, that Tally training has become powerful and essential. Tally is important for candidates challenging a job in the accounts department of any company to learn Tally to an advanced level. A certificate in Tally provides basic skills to the students to perform all sorts of accounting operations. If you are such a candidate asking for a job in the accounting department, stick with us. We will help students find the best Tally training institutes in Panchkula along with answering all your questions related to Tally training in Panchkula.
What is Tally?
Tally.ERP 9 is a windows-based Enterprise Resource Planning software. The software handles Accounting, Inventory Management, Order Management, Tax Management, Payroll, Banking, and many such requirements of the business. It supports all day-to-day processes from recording invoices to generating various MIS reports.
Syllabus of Tally Training in Panchkula
Below is the Tally ERP 9 course content in Panchkula used by the training institutes as part of the Tally ERP 9 course training. The Tally ERP 9 course syllabus covers basic to advanced level course contents which are used by most of Tally ERP 9 training classes in Panchkula.
1.Basics of Accounting
Types of Accounts, Golden Rules of Accounting, Accounting Principles, Concepts and Conventions, Double Entry System of Bookkeeping, Mode of Accounting, Financial Statements, Transactions, Recording Transactions.
2.Fundamentals of Tally.ERP9
Getting Functional with Tally.ERP 9, Creation / Setting up of Company in Tally.ERP 9
3.Accounting Masters in Tally.ERP 9
F11: Features, F12:Configurations, Setting up Account Heads
4.Inventory in Tally.ERP 9
Stock Groups, Stock Categories, Godowns / Locations, Units of Measure, Stock Items
5.Voucher Entry in Tally.ERP 9
Accounting Vouchers, Inventory Vouchers, Invoicing
6.Value Added Tax (VAT)
Configuring VAT in Tally.ERP 9 Creating Masters, Entering Transactions, Accounting for Return of Goods, Rate Difference in Purchase / Sales, Accounting for Interstate Transactions Exempt Transactions under VAT, Purchases from Unregistered Dealers Claiming ITC on Capital Goods, Inter-State Branch Transfers VAT Reports
7.Central Sales Tax (CST)
Basics of Central Sales Tax (CST), Enabling CST in Tally.ERP 9, Recording Interstate Transactions in Tally.ERP 9 Payment of CST, CST Reports
Basics of Service Tax, Configuring Tally.ERP 9 for Service Tax Creating Masters, Entering Transactions, Service Tax Reports
9. Bank Reconciliation
10. Back-Up & Restore
Tally -Tally, Tally- Excel
12.Splitting of Company Data
1.Advanced Accounting in Tally. ERP 9
Bill-wise Details, Cost Centres and Cost Categories, Voucher Class and Cost Centre Class, Multiple Currencies, Interest Calculations, Budgets & Controls, Scenario Management
2.Advanced Inventory in Tally.ERP 9
Order processing Reorder Levels, Tracking Numbers, Batch-wise Details, Additional Cost Details Bill of Materials (BoM), Price Levels and Price Lists Stock Valuation, Zero Valued Entries, Inventory Ageing Analysis, Different Actual and Billed Quantities
3.Point of Sale (PoS)
Feature s of Point of Sale (PoS) in Tally. E RP 9, Configuring Point of Sale in Tally.ERP 9, Entering POS Transactions POS Reports
Configuring Job Costing In Tally.ERP9, Creating Masters for Job Costing, Recording Transactions Job Costing Reports
5.Tax deducted at Source
Basic concepts of TDS, Configuring TDS in Tally.ERP9 Creation of Masters, Processing Transactions TDS Reports
6.Tax Collected at Source
Basic Concepts of TCS, Configuring Tally.ERP9 for TCS Creating Masters, Entering Transactions TCS Reports
9.Payroll Accounting and Compliance
Configuring Payroll in Tally. ERP 9, Creating Payroll Masters, Processing Payroll in Tally.ERP 9, Accounting for Employer PF Contributions Accounting for Employer, ESI Contributions Payment of Professional Tax, Generating Payroll Reports.
The benefit of Tally Training in Panchkula
- Most of the companies use to record the transactions in tally software. so we can say that the demand for tally professionals is also growing.
- Undergraduate students can also opt for training and start their job.
- This sector offers tremendous freelancer accountant job opportunities.
- Performing all basic accounting functions.
- Estimating job costing.
- Storing details and managing inventory items.
- Managing payroll.
- Filing tax returns, managing profit, and loss statements, preparing a balance sheet, trial balance, cash-flow report, etc.
- Maintaining budget scenarios.
- Calculating interest on the outstanding amount.
Importance of Tally Training in Panchkula
Tally ERP 9 is a complete Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) offered by Tally helping Small, Medium, and Large Enterprises which can be customised also as per requirement. ERP 9 can help enterprises also with GST Software.
Advantages for Corporates
1) Tally ERP 9 helps SME’s with accounting of bills, Managing the inventory, and Compliance helping the clients to take day-to-day decisions based on the data.
2) It is very easy for them to create bills also using ERP 9 which saves them some bucks on other ERP Softwares.
3) It helps them to track and manage their inventories also and stops the shortage of materials.
4) Filling of GST is very easy in ERP 9 and it helps to manage all the accounting. A businessman can file its GST returns easily using the software and boost the economy of the country.
5) It helps users with multiple accounts to access the software and check their credentials. Now you and your accountant both can access the tally from different chambers and be updated regarding the sales.
6) It has a special feature of remote access which can be used at inventory places situated at remote locations to generate challans or if the staff has less idea regarding the software you can create bills from your office.
7) It helps Tax Auditors and Accountants to file GST, Income Tax returns, or check your data from their offices and thus reduces the hassle of data transfer.
8) It is very important to learn Tally ERP 9 to smoothen your business. There are a lot of Best Training Institutes in Jaipur providing training to the students.
9) For the first you can also get Government Degree, Diploma, and Certificates in GST Accounting. You can learn Tally ERP 9, GST Filings, and all taxation details of India.
10) Tally ERP provides a hassle-free work environment to the businessman in all departments. It makes their life easy going.
Eligibility For Learning Tally Training in Panchkula
After knowing its popularity and the benefits it offers, how can you avoid learning the Tally ERP 9 training course to pursue your desired career or run a successful Business?
Hence, Tally training is designed for individuals as well as business people to sharpen their skills. For instance, if you’re any 12th pass student after arts or commerce as a subject or any BCom, M Com, MA, BA MBA graduate.
Are you thinking of learning this useful software to start a career or businessmen those who want to run a successful business? Take advantage of the Tally Training to get equipped with Tally accounting software skills to serve both small and medium-sized industry sectors.
Moreover, there are many numbers of tally training institutes out there to teach you advanced Tally ERP 9 skills like tally basics, financial accounting, inventory system, taxation, GST, and more by pursuing a tally course.
But choosing the right institute will provide you a better understanding of Tally to land in your desired career. This includes:
- It provides Better employability
- It Increases job satisfaction
- You get Up-to-date Tally knowledge
For Business people:
- It helps in taking important decisions at critical financial reports
- With the use of ERP software, you can manage three critical functions like accounting, inventory, and compliance.
- With the help of Tally.ERP 9 Stock Ageing report, Business owners can make decisions based on stock clearance status or give new orders to their suppliers by simply looking at the report.
- With Tally. ERP GST ready software, it gives businesses an advantage over their rivals by enabling them to become GST compliant.
Tally Job Opportunity of Tally Training in Panchkula
A tally is a financial software which is generally utilized for accounting reason for the most part by the small and medium business. Nonetheless, there are even different highlights of tally yet it is prominently known as accounting software. After the arrival of Tally ERP, this product isn’t only meant for accounting but ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) completely changed the meaning of Tally Software. Presently, Tally is utilized for Accounting, Payroll, Billing, Sales and Profit Analysis, Auditing, Banking, Inventory, Taxation, etc.
There are numerous institutions where you can learn Tally but only tally authorized institutes can give an edge to your career. Let’s have a look at the top Finance jobs you can get with a Tally certification.
- Accounts Executive
- Accounts Manager
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Officer
- Payroll Executive
- Logistics Executive
- Tax Consultant
Why Choose us of Tally Training in Panchkula
- Tally Course is constructed as per the IT industry standard.
- Live Project Based Training.
- One of the biggest team of Certified Expert & Competent Trainers.
- Easy to understand study material.
- Regular and weekend classes for tally training is provided.
- Interaction, analysis, and case studies are an integral part of the training conducted.
- Smart Labs with Real Latest Equipments.
- Students are free to access the labs for an unlimited number of hours.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Trainings, Sample Questions.
- Globally Recognized Course Completion Certificate.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention from instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Post Training Support will help the students.